Ct Damage

1 reply to this topic

#1 Groundpound Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

Since closed beta and still today, damage transfers to the Front CT. I brought this up once long ago in closed beta and I was given an answer that was lame followed by an its on the list of things to fix. I no longer believe its on the list to be fixed. I dont care if I am shot in the "crotch" area, front is front and back is back.

It has been getting ridiculously more and more difficult to intentionally spread damage on your mech.

A) LRMs only hit CT with minimal splash, factor in Tag or Artemis its always Front CT no matter where the tag is aimed. Remember when twisting your mech around made them hit all over your mech? I do, and I miss that. perhaps missiles are once again too much of a top down issue?

:lol: Streaks... see A, only remove the top down comment and add that you used to be able to dodge them with great speed and agility with just a hint of they were foolish enough to try to fire at a dumb angle.

C) Something has happened so you can no longer shield a weak point on your mech, Twisting to expose arm over torso, you still are hit torso. It is as if you are only damaged at the point where they originally pulled the trigger regardless of point of impact. 1000 meters away I shoot and twist my arm explodes with damage from a guass and my torso takes the damage.

On a plus side, most of the super fast lights are able to be hit intentionally again without the use of MGs. Spiders however are worse then ever, and I honestly thought they couldnt be worse then last patch... until this patch lol. Get this fixed so you can unlock engine sizes again I miss my 400xl Atlas, how can a 100 tonner not be able to equip one? Also, I saw no issue with the 300 plus xl Hunchbacks, never quite understood the engine limits.

PPCs (erppcs too not just close range using standard) are crossing through mechs again like in Closed Beta, still extremely frustrating when its one on one and thats all you have.

You guys are doing great, making a lot of strides forward, but it's killing me to see these old issues pop up.

Also let me spread the damage I receive out again, Im sick of being killed as easily as people who stop and stand there begging to be shot, even giving them my back for short periods of time (while weapons recharge/reload) is useless. Seriously there is no point in not standing still atm.

Last issue:
GIVE ME PRIVATE LOBBIES ALREADY, I have pilots that are in serious need of training. They need a more 1 on 1/small group time to develop into what I require of my pilots. 12v12 is too chaotic in an all pug drop. All that said once again good job please continue forward with heads held high.

Random question time:

Why oh why is there no Capture the Flag mode yet?

WIll you please remake MW4 Innercity map?

Now that Im done I'll end with this, DIBS on the the first Stormcrow, Shadowcat, or Nova Cat Clan Omnimech you guys release. I will always make sure I have an available mech bay open for it so you can just drop it in all hush hush, everyone will think I spent money on it and I would never say otherwise ;D

#2 Groundpound Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

To make CTF work. One team (offense) trys to cap flag while the other is defense. Once round is complete Flop offense and defense with same mechs and do it again. Think of is like innings in baseball in over time, as far as who whens based on when they score. If top of the inning offense is unable to score but the bottom of the inning does its over. However if top of inning scores bottom of inning still has a chance to answer.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users