3 replies to this topic

#1 hYlAnDeR

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

I unlocked a couple elite status' on a couple mechs tonight, but I do not see any difference, particularly the kph speed. On my Raven and Jenner, they still run at the exact same kph speed as they did prior to the "speed tweek" unlock. I tried it out in the testing grounds and this is how I found out that the speed did not change at all. I have not yet tried it while "in game". But, I presume it will be the same result. Is there something else I need to do to make the speed tweek unlock so I can see the results of the 10% boost, and all the other unlocks to work? Thanks in advance for your help!

#2 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,662 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PosthYlAnDeR, on 08 August 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

I unlocked a couple elite status' on a couple mechs tonight, but I do not see any difference, particularly the kph speed. On my Raven and Jenner, they still run at the exact same kph speed as they did prior to the "speed tweek" unlock. I tried it out in the testing grounds and this is how I found out that the speed did not change at all. I have not yet tried it while "in game". But, I presume it will be the same result. Is there something else I need to do to make the speed tweek unlock so I can see the results of the 10% boost, and all the other unlocks to work? Thanks in advance for your help!

Pilot efficiencies do not work in testing grounds. Also, there is a max speed cap currently of ~150kph (for stability. Eventually will be removed)

#3 hYlAnDeR

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

cool, thanks for the quick reply. Yup, just tried it in real game and seems work fine. sorry for the false alarm. thanks again for your help!

#4 Jalik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 199 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

I had the same WTF moment after I unlocked my first elite skills :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users