Crash Nach Jedem Patch

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lamorac

Rookie

• The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ich habe leider folgendes Problem bei mwo. Jedes mal, wenn ein patch kommt, ladet mein Client ihn runter. Danach schließt sich das Programm beim Versuch ihn zu installieren. Wenn ich das repair tool starte, ladet er jedesmal das gesamte spiel neu runter....ist also keine wirkliche lösung. Kann mir hier jemand weiter helfen? Danke!

#2 DLFReporter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Moin, das klingt nach einem alten Problem, wo sich ein Fehler in dem Dateipfad der Registrierung geschlichen hat.
Hier ist der entsprechende Fix:

View PostThe Justicar, on 04 August 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

FIX FOUND! For those with the same issue, the fix involves using REGEDIT which is very dangerous to your computer if used improperly. Tread carefully!

For some reason the installer was trying to use a temp directory that was incorrectly stated. The registry entry was looking for "Z:\PG\\MWOUpdate", and was causing an exception when the installer looked for it. I created a 'PG' folder on the root of my SSD dedicated for games. "Z:\PG\" is what I typed in the installer, and for whatever reason things didn't go very smoothly after that.

Simply using REGEDIT to change the key from "Z:\PG\\MWOUpdate" to "Z:\PG\MechWarrior Online\MWOUpdate\" allowed the launcher to run.

The key in question are located here, and it is named TEMPFOLDER:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->Prianha Games->MechWarrior Online->Production

Hopefully PGI has all the info it needs to patch the installer (or launcher, whatever got confused) to correctly generate this registry key.

Wenn Du Probleme mit der Lösung hast, dann schreib mich einfach an, oder hier.

#3 The Justicar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Registrierungsschlüssel Ich erwähnte richtig zeigen, wo immer Sie das Spiel installiert

-google translate

#4 DLFReporter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

No worries. I believe he has been helped. Thx m8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users