More Xp/c-Bills For Scouts

4 replies to this topic

#1 Enkidu Wolf

Rookie

• The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

I like playing the scout role, finding the enemy and lighting them up with TAG so my buddies can rain down death and destruction. The problems is that it is impossible to compete with the hunter/killer mechs for XP.
For example if I TAG an enemy and my lance mates pound him into slag, they will rack up xp and cbills for doing massive damage. However, I will get xp and cbills for only the first hit from the first mech even if I continue to TAG him for strike after strike.
I'm not complaining, I would just like the scout role to be rewarded a little more equitably, making the scout a more viable option for players.
I would suggest getting credit for a percentage of damage done by friendly mechs to an enemy that you have TAGged or NARCed.
This bonus would apply to all damage done from all friendly mechs not just the first shot.
You would NOT get the bonus for damage done by you to mechs that you have TAGged or NARCed.

I think that it is a relatively simple fix that encourage more role warefare play, not just stomping everything into dust (not that there is anything wrong with that).

#2 Syllogy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Already being implemented.

#3 AC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

More XP for capping...

#4 PocketAces

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEverywhere yet nowhere

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Yes more XP for capture and capping, currently lights win the Conquest mode but receive hardly any reward.

#5 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

[color=cyan]As Syllogy said, this is coming. I do like an idea many people have had where 'spotting' for a target gives you a portion of their C-Bills earned for damage. Great ideas though, guys, keep 'em coming ;)[/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users