Clan Ice Hellion In Nbt4

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lex Crawford

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'm looking for players from IHx from NBT4. I played as Vash/Crowe.

I'm still in contact with Wejam and Lancer, but they aren't too interested in MWO. I was specifically looking for Tyrant, but would like to catch up with anyone from the old days and see where they landed.

Thanks!

#2 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

I think I have seen Tyrant with Clan Snow Raven. Those are the same guys who were CSR back in NBTM. Try do a search for CSR, they are an active clan in MWO, also check RHOD MWO league, IIRC they play there.

#3 Diemos Bavros

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Wow, Vash. There's a name I remember.

I have run into several of the old Clanners from NBT4 while doing drops. I bet there are a lot of lurkers using different names.

#4 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostLex Crawford, on 11 August 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

I'm looking for players from IHx from NBT4. I played as Vash/Crowe.

I'm still in contact with Wejam and Lancer, but they aren't too interested in MWO. I was specifically looking for Tyrant, but would like to catch up with anyone from the old days and see where they landed.

Thanks!

Sup. This is Kage/Methos. Yah, some of the guys played with SR, but Snow Raven isn't really active anymore. A few still play. I haven't seen Tyrant or Infi play in a long while. I can't think of many other IHx people from when you were there who play MWO.

#5 Sir Trent Howell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

Good to have more NBT folks around. There was a thread for NBT players in the Recruiting Forum a while back, you might be able to find some more IHx guys there.

#6 Roland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,260 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

I actually played Chromehounds with Tyrant, back in the day when it came out for the XBox 360. Think that was the last I'd seen him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users