You Know What Irks Me?

No replies to this topic

#1 Goldhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

HA! Got you to click on the thread. Okay, just got my Game Informer in the mail, (Still have a subscription with it until Dec), and what did I see on the front cover?

Dragons. Sorry, but I have to vent. SOooooooo Tired of dragons and Dragon "17-18" century games. I have tried several, they ain't fun!

I would love to see Dragons or some mythical beast be put into a futuristic game. Hey dragon, you know what we have? They are called Heat-seeking missiles.... What do you have? Okay then, I'll see you on my mantle piece. Why does the game always have to be tailored for the players to be on even terms with the mythical beasts? I'd love to wrestle with a dragon in my Atlas and beat it into submission. Now that might be a fun patch.... *Cough* PGI. It's always oh dragons are involved in the age, thus you must use wooden arrows and swords to kill it. Forget that. I'd love to have a airstrike or an A-10 warthog gun gun down the flying beasts. I'm bitter after visiting my local book retailer, around many of the decent giant robot/mecha books, there are HUGE dictionary-size books about dragons, dragon stories, etc. When I unfortunately went up to the nearest book representative he shrugged and flippantly mentioned that, "They're the same thing dude..." After a 20 min lecture, I left and have the impression that I was no longer welcome at that establishment. Am I the only person that is sick of the mystical dragon crap? Or do I have anger issues that need to be resolved in counseling?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users