OMG I GOT IN!!!!

24 replies to this topic

#1 Remorce

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

To the insane asylum... Cause the pending button is driving me crazy.

#2 WalkingDeathBot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 459 posts
  • LocationLooking for Paul so as to troll him

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

^This, you and me both brother, I see that yellow button in my dreams.

#3 Valron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

ugh every night i dream of getting the email and that darn yellow button going away, but then i wake up log in and its still there

#4 Hulk2340

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

I be careful on how much more say beyound geting it or they may pull your account. :rolleyes:

#5 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSingapore, South East Asia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Everytime Paul posts a new notice for another batch of beta invites, I get into my yellow PENDING costume and do this:

#6 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

HIYAS! Welcome to off topic lands! In Before Moved!

#7 Deux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

I didn't get in...not to worried I don't think I will get in...but I do have a concern...and that is how many will get into closed beta...what happens when it goes open beta and 50000 screaming mech warriors download and try to get on game all at once....

#8 Mudknot

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Do not anger thy button or thy may not change

#9 Chunkymonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 657 posts
  • LocationReady to make war on Romano Liao for the true chancellor, Candace Allard-Liao

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

World war 3 will happen

Dangn't

O well, i found a word i could say.

#10 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Niles, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostMudknot, on 12 June 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

Do not anger thy button or thy may not change

Warning: Do not taunt The Button. Do not use The Button on ferrocrete. Discontinue use of The Button if any of the following occurs: itching, vertigo, dizziness, jump sickness, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, profuse sweating, or heart palpitations.

Pregnant women, solahma, and sibkids under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to The Button. Caution: The Button may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. The Button contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

If The Button begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. The Button may stick to certain types of skin. When not in use, The Button should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of The Button, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, ChemJet Incorporated, of any and all liability. Ingredients of The Button include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from beyond the Periphery. The Button has been shipped to our troops on the border worlds and is also being orbitally dropped by our warships on [REDACTED].

The Button comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Edited by Aethon, 12 June 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#11 Remorce

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostAethon, on 12 June 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Warning: Do not taunt The Button. Do not use The Button on ferrocrete. Discontinue use of The Button if any of the following occurs: itching, vertigo, dizziness, jump sickness, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, profuse sweating, or heart palpitations.

Pregnant women, solahma, and sibkids under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to The Button. Caution: The Button may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. The Button contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

If The Button begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. The Button may stick to certain types of skin. When not in use, The Button should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of The Button, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, ChemJet Incorporated, of any and all liability. Ingredients of The Button include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from beyond the Periphery. The Button has been shipped to our troops on the border worlds and is also being orbitally dropped by our warships on [REDACTED].
The Button comes with a lifetime guarantee.

hahaha nice

#12 Cyberlokk

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

If I don't get my key by July 17th I am still going founders for fee, who's with me?

#13 phinja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#14 Mudknot

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image

#15 Vashts1985

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostBenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON, on 12 June 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Everytime Paul posts a new notice for another batch of beta invites, I get into my yellow PENDING costume and do this:

what just happened?

why do i want hamburgers all of a sudden? :rolleyes:

#16 Major Bill Curtis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Andurien

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Congrats, mate.

They put stuff in the water, so don't drink that; also, don't let anyone touch you, especially the orderlies.

Whatever you do, don't watch that "let me hear your war cry" business above.

Edited by Major Bill Curtis, 12 June 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#17 Zack Delphirian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

I'm sooooooo glad !!
I'll finally have someone in the room next to mine in the pending asylum ! :rolleyes:
Maybe we can trade pills or scream together at night or run against the wall head first and see who makes the biggest blood stain there ! This is gonna be sooo much fun ! :D

#18 Chunkymonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 657 posts
  • LocationReady to make war on Romano Liao for the true chancellor, Candace Allard-Liao

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

Aww.....im in solitary confinement.....i dont get to see how much times i can to run into the wall without the whitecoats coming, i have cushioning. On the other hand, i could see how much cushioning i could eat....

"Whats that voice inside my head? You want me to eat my way through the wooden door?"

Edited by Chunkymonkey, 12 June 2012 - 08:24 PM.

#19 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Niles, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostChunkymonkey, on 12 June 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

Aww.....im in solitary confinement.....i dont get to see how much times i can to run into the wall without the whitecoats coming, i have cushioning. On the other hand, i could see how much cushioning i could eat....

"Whats that voice inside my head? You want me to eat my way through the wooden door?"

That's one way of putting some fiber in your diet.

#20 Vulpesveritas

• 3,003 posts
  • LocationWinsconsin, USA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostBenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON, on 12 June 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

PUT CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE FOR FLANDRE!

Ahem.

Be sure to stay away for blond girls with red eyes in that place you're in. They tend to stay in the basement, so stay away from there.

And while I'm uncertain of my sanity, I am lucky enough to not have been taken away.
haha~ hoho~ hehe~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users