An Easy Way To Improve Ino Warfare And Make People To Target Enemies Without Touching Ingame Mechanics

No replies to this topic

#1 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:24 AM

Dear all,

as the info warefare from the testservers did not make it live, I have a simple suggestion how to improve it the situation in info gathering:

as we all know, trageting an enemy for the first time gives you the 'scouting' reward. But I often just press r repeatedly if I see a group of enemies to farm the rewards and then go back to safery again. (My bad, need to work on this...)

But what should be rewarded is if you hold the target until the target info is gathered and submitted to the team.

This might actually bring people to use TIG, BAP, CC and TC more and improve the scouting component of the game as these components drastically reduce the target info gathering time.

My thought on the rewards is not to make it a c-biil / XP reward, but to make something like:
'for every [insert apropriate number of 100-300] mechs that you gather target info of: receive a random sensor module. This way the reward would be directly linked to the work you did for it.

This could be nicely combined with a scouting event and... maybe... a module.......sale?

it also would give a good opportunity to rework some of the rarely used sensor modules as 360° target retention.

pretty please...

let me know what you think of this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users