- - - - -

Efficiencies Carry Over

5 replies to this topic

#1 Bulrat

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Do efficiencies learned on a chassis carry over if you are driving the same chassis but in a trial mech? Maning if i bought a chassis and got some of the basic efficiencies on it but then sold the mech would the efficiencies carry over if th mech came up on a trial mech basis?

#2 Typatty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'm not sure, but since playing a trial mech gives you XP for the trial mech chassis, I would presume that you would get the efficiencies on the trial mech.

#3 Hammerfinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

Did this with a chassis a while back (drunken rage-sell :-P), and yes, I believe they do.

#4 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:37 AM

I believe they do not. We run all trial drops in Marik Monday Madness and we're pretty sure they do not. for instance it's easy to test, take a trial mech that you have already finished the elite tree in your own version and drive it out, see if the speed tweak is working, it won't be.

#5 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

Trial Mechs do not use efficiencies you've unlocked. I ran the A1 trial while having speed tweek and it did not effect my speed.

#6 Gnatter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

If you buy a mech and earn the efficiencies for that mech, then sell the mech and then buy it again later on, you still have the efficiencies that you earned previously for that mech. I can not say the same about efficiencies working on trial mechs as I have not used them in a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users