#1 El Maestro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 464 posts
  • LocationVleuten, Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

hi all,

I just managed to to get all 4 elites unlocked for my hunch,
And now i see a '2x' mentioned at basic efficiency, does this mean with mastering all
elites my basic efficiency are now twice as effective??

grtz
El Meastro

edited.. found the info.. it doubles basic.. (great!)

Edited by El Maestro, 24 August 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#2 El Maestro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 464 posts
  • LocationVleuten, Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Does master double elite?

#3 CrashieJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationGalatea (Mercenary's Star)

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

Master does not double "elite" only basic which is 2x effective (ie 10% is now 20%)

PGI doesn't have a good tutorial for this, or anything...

which leads to confusion like this.

#4 Hammerfinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 745 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

Yeah it's a bit confusing.  As far as efficiencies go:

You need three of a specific CHASSIS (ie: hunchback, centurion, atlas) to unlock all ELITE efficiencies.

You need three of a specific CLASS to unlock ELITE efficiencies on a mech (ie: three MEDIUM, three HEAVY, three LIGHT) and unlock MASTER and double basic.

The short version is this: to get the basic, you need three Ravens.  Once you get the three ravens through all the basic, you need three LIGHTS that have finished all basics to progress through elite to master.

EXAMPLE:  I have three light class chasses: Jenner, Commando, and Raven.  I have to get three commandoes, three jenners, and three ravens to unlock the elite masteries on all three chasses.  At this point I can choose three mechs: like, one jenner, one raven, one commando, to take thru the elite masteries.  You need the LIGHT mechs to allow for total unlock of the couble basic/master upgrades.  I needed three of each chassis thru basic, but only three of each LIGHT to unlock master and double efficiencies.

I'm a little drunk ATM, but I think that made sense.  GL, HF, and kill lots of griefers.

Edited by Hammerfinn, 24 August 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#5 Alex Warden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostHammerfinn, on 24 August 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Yeah it's a bit confusing. As far as efficiencies go:

You need three of a specific CHASSIS (ie: hunchback, centurion, atlas) to unlock all ELITE efficiencies.

You need three of a specific CLASS to unlock ELITE efficiencies on a mech (ie: three MEDIUM, three HEAVY, three LIGHT) and unlock MASTER and double basic.

The short version is this: to get the basic, you need three Ravens. Once you get the three ravens through all the basic, you need three LIGHTS that have finished all basics to progress through elite to master.

EXAMPLE: I have three light class chasses: Jenner, Commando, and Raven. I have to get three commandoes, three jenners, and three ravens to unlock the elite masteries on all three chasses. At this point I can choose three mechs: like, one jenner, one raven, one commando, to take thru the elite masteries. You need the LIGHT mechs to allow for total unlock of the couble basic/master upgrades. I needed three of each chassis thru basic, but only three of each LIGHT to unlock master and double efficiencies.

I'm a little drunk ATM, but I think that made sense. GL, HF, and kill lots of griefers.

lucky for you to be drunk...

but don´t spread false informations: you only need all elite skills on ONE variant to double the basics on THAT variant... (so 3 variants basic (CPLT A1/ C4/ C1) ---> unlock elite ----> all Elite on CPLT A1--->Double basics on CPLT A1)
basically it´s enough do all elites on one variant and do that with 3 chassis of the weightclass...(cplt a1 + cataphrat 3d + dragon 5n ) to unlock master on those 3 and having the basics doubled on all 3 .

so, if you only like 1 variant of a certain mech,it´s not really necessary to go through hell with those you don´t like - if you plan to get also other mechs of that weightclass

Edited by Alex Warden, 25 August 2013 - 12:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users