Concept Art Release Feedback - Updated, Pleaze Let Alex Know.

Answered

3 replies to this topic

#1 Morang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

It's great to see concept art of Phoenix, Saber and later mechs released at last! I noticed that format changed somewhat. I'm not sure if I like new blue ("Crimson Strait-ish"?) tint. But greater resolution brings unrivalled details! It makes me want to get all previous concept art in the same hi-res, as new pictures now stand out.

But. But. Where is Griffin? I'm sure you have it and just forgot to post it along with others. So give it to us please!

UPDATE: I decifered Arabic inscription on the Banshee from Arkab Legion. It 's called "Screaming Djinn", or something like that. It's great, but Arabic is written from right to left, not from left to right.

So, "Screaming Djinn" written in separated letters must look like that: ص ر ا خ ج ن
Maybe with "Al" article added before Djinn, not sure though: ص ر ا خ ا ل ج ن
And like that if we remove spaces between letters:
صراخ جن
صراخ الجن

And actual inscription on the chest, as read from right to left, states: "Ng Khars", and it's nonsense.

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 03 April 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#2 Morang

• 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

Bump, because I edited first post instead of writing new.

#3 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

View PostMorang, on 18 March 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

UPDATE: I decifered Arabic inscription on the Banshee from Arkab Legion. It 's called "Screaming Djinn", or something like that. It's great, but Arabic is written from right to left, not from left to right.

And actual inscription on the chest, as read from right to left, states: "Ng Khars", and it's nonsense.

Wow.

(lives in Russia, speaks Arab and plays with a Highlander... you are a living representation of the Inner Sphere in 3050's)

#4 BarHaid

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,069 posts
  • LocationMid-Cascadia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 03 April 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Woot! :lol: Do that trick again! Four more times!

Never mind, they're already there! Who would ever have thought to actually look in the concept art folder?

Edited by BarHaid, 03 April 2014 - 02:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users