7 replies to this topic

#1 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

The forum community here needless to say is not very open minded. Honestly anytime I post what I think is a balance issue I'm met with some argument and attack almost immediately not a constructive one either. It's more along the lines of you're a kid or go back to your console games/MechAssault. It gets quite old. My topics get derailed quite quickly and the initial post becomes irrelevant and passed or overlooked.

Would a PGI staff member please direct me to an E-Mail that I can use to provide my opinion and fixes on balance issues. Either PM me or post it here. I hope there is such an E-Mail.

If such E-Mail or option is not available then this will most likely be my last post in these forums regarding the gameplay, ideas, and feedback sections of the game.

#2 Aerokii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationStrapped into a walking Nuke Reactor

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostImperius, on 29 August 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

The forum community here needless to say is not very open minded. Honestly anytime I post what I think is a balance issue I'm met with some argument and attack almost immediately not a constructive one either. It's more along the lines of you're a kid or go back to your console games/MechAssault. It gets quite old. My topics get derailed quite quickly and the initial post becomes irrelevant and passed or overlooked.

Would a PGI staff member please direct me to an E-Mail that I can use to provide my opinion and fixes on balance issues. Either PM me or post it here. I hope there is such an E-Mail.

If such E-Mail or option is not available then this will most likely be my last post in these forums regarding the gameplay, ideas, and feedback sections of the game.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to really discuss things rationally and logically here- people get quite passionate about this game, which is a good thing! But, the devs do read the forums and feedback, and it's important to get discussion from multiple viewpoints, yours included! When you can, for feedback, try the Com-star threads instead, and for balance here, well, just try to pick the threads without biased titles when possible that want to discuss actual balance instead of "I hate everything" or "everything is great."

As for the haters, well...

Posted Image

Edited by Aerokii, 29 August 2013 - 06:29 PM.

#3 The Cheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

support@mwomercs.com. Now Go! Save us!

Edited by The Cheese, 29 August 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#4 Hexenhammer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostThe Cheese, on 29 August 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

support@mwomercs.com. Now Go! Save us!

Yeah. Shame there isn't a support link next to the blue download link at the top of every single web page on this site.

Edited by Hexenhammer, 29 August 2013 - 06:48 PM.

#5 Chavette

• Little Helper
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

You're probably on an island with your own opinion, just like us with ours.

#6 xenoglyph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

We're pretty open to good ideas here, give us some. Just like in real life though, if you take a chance to get everybody's attention and then say something silly, you may get some negative feedback. Posting on the internet about people disagreeing with you on the internet and hurting your feelings though is kind of....pointless. If people disagree with you, show them why they're wrong, or admit that they're right. And above all else, get some thick skin....you'll need it.

#7 Devils Advocate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Man people just need attention when they need it don't they? Do you really think that being a baby in public is going to influence anything? All the threads I see have arguments but they have constructive feedback too. The issue is that PGI doesn't take any of it into account and it makes everybody frustrated.

#8 Hexenhammer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

xenoglyph is right. For the most part we'll listen and comment. The amount of snark any one person has is

Right now the forums are pretty volatile because of whats going on. So be prepared to take fire, more so than usual on the internet.

So post 'em up. Lets see what they are. The worse someone can do is say, "That idea has been around since closed beta."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users