Cannot Purchase Trial By Fire Mechs!

Contact Support

3 replies to this topic

#1 miscreant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

I am interested in purchasing a trial mech during this weekend's Trial by Fire sale, but it won't let me do this - can you help?

#2 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Not to sound rude or anything but you really shouldn't waste real money on mechs you can purchase with in-game currency. Which is why the trial-by-fire sales are a ripoff.

Other than that, sorry I don't know why it won't let you purchase them.

Happy hunting and see you on the battlefield.

Edited by t Khrist, 01 September 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#3 S3dition

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postt Khrist, on 01 September 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Not to sound rude or anything but you really shouldn't waste real money on mechs you can purchase with in-game currency. Which is why the trial-by-fire sales are a ripoff.

Other than that, sorry I don't know why it won't let you purchase them.

Happy hunting and see you on the battlefield.

^Complete rubbish.

If you feel like jumping to a mech you're interested in, this is a great way to do so. It both supports game development and saves you a good amount of time.

If you're having problems, you should contact support by emailing support@mwomercs.com. They're really good at sorting out these problems in short order.

#4 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

View PostS3dition, on 01 September 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

^Complete rubbish.

If you feel like jumping to a mech you're interested in, this is a great way to do so. It both supports game development and saves you a good amount of time.

If you're having problems, you should contact support by emailing support@mwomercs.com. They're really good at sorting out these problems in short order.

Or.. you could spend your money on things like Hero mech's, camo's, paint's, mech bays etc. which also supports the dev's. And since you'll be playing the game and earning c-bills anyway.. you can then save up and buy the trial mechs without wasting actual money. What I said might be viewed as rubbish, but it's not complete rubbish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users