Seperate Stats For Pug And Premade And Add Stats

No replies to this topic

Poll: pug/premade stats (9 member(s) have cast votes)

would you like seperate stats for pug and premade?

1. yes, that would be cool (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. No, I don't see the point (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Don't really care either way (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dario03

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

Later today I'm going to help a friend upgrade his computer so that he can finally start playing MWO and we will most likely group up at times. While this is cool and I've been wanting him to join since I started playing last year there is one thing that I don't like. And thats the fact that I will now have stats mixed of pug matches and grouped matches. Up until now I've only pugged and have close to 3000 matches since the last stat reset. And while I don't support public stats I do like to look at my own stats to compare over time and I think being in a group and playing solo would affect your stats. 2man not so much but still made me want to post this.

So basically I'm wondering if we could get some extra options in the stats pages. Mainly I would like it to where I could push a button and view stats for all/solo/2man/3man/4man/12man. Where each selection would just show you how you are doing when in a certain kind of group and all would just show the overall. Or simply just all/solo/group.

I only put in a poll for pug/premade seperate stats but I would like if there was some other things added too. Like I think it would be nice if you could look at stats based on a certain timeframe. A custom time frame would be nice but even something that was just weekly or monthly would be nice. This of course would just be something you could click and it would just show you your stats from that time frame which you could then compare to your overall or previous weeks/months.
It would also be neat if when looking at your mech page you could click on a mech and see stats for your different builds.

Sorry if this has been discussed recently (didn't see it) but what do you guys think? Any features you want to see added to stats?

Edited by dario03, 06 October 2013 - 08:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users