3 replies to this topic

#1 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts
  • LocationChesterfield, England

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Hello, I have only recently heard of this game finally being built after that awesome teaser video 2 years ago and was so excited I had to come say hello to all you die hard fans.
I have been playing MechWarrior games as far back as MechWarrior 2 (back when the Timber Wolf was called the Mad Cat and the Vulture was called the Mad Dog for some reason) and have owned and played every iteration of MW games since then (the Mech Assault games were so terribly awful). Although I have never been able to find and play the tabletop game, I do consider myself to be a true fan of the series and can't wait to get my hands on MWO.

That's all I have to say really, call this a pointless post if you want but I'm just too excited to care.

Corralis.

#2 Habokku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

<S> Corralis,

Welcome and glad to have you here!

Enjoy the upcoming events and developer blogs, I know I'm going to!

See you dirtside, start getting your 'mech combat ready, we've got a lot of years of mothballs to clean out.

<S>

-Havoc
A.K.A. Habokku

#3 Lasershark

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Howdy.  Great to meetcha.I believe most mistaken names are mistaken for a reason.  The reason being that Inner Sphere warriors did not know what they were looking at, so most Clan mechs have 2 designations, the proper one (Timber Wolf) and the Inner Sphere's name.  So technically, both names could be used.  I'd recommend the Clan names for clarity.

View PostHabokku, on 10 November 2011 - 09:46 PM, said:

<S> Corralis,

Welcome and glad to have you here!

Enjoy the upcoming events and developer blogs, I know I'm going to!

See you dirtside, start getting your 'mech combat ready, we've got a lot of years of mothballs to clean out.

<S>

-Havoc
A.K.A. Habokku
By this, I like to think he meant that around these parts, we clean mothballs with flamers and extended-ranged lasers.

#4 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts
  • LocationChesterfield, England

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hey well thanks for the welcome guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users