Battletech paperbacks

3 replies to this topic

#1 MDS Geist

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Unknown of space Also known as a famous authors home state. " Hail To The Victors "

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

Anyone know where you can get reasonable copies of the 80's an early 90's battle tech paperback books?
Or for the sake of it the earlier versions of the tech readout books?

Love the books an would like to find more..

thanks a head of time...

Remeber tomorrow we should all thank a soldier.. 11-11-11

You Are Not Forgot'n

#2 Naughtyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

i bought all my paperbacks(full setup) online at ebay..had too search some and got some dublets but thats the way i went and was not that hard..a full list of whats too look for is easy to get aswell online.

#3 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

I have had really good luck at used bookstores - the seedier, the better. I'd recommend stopping in your local used book store about once a month - make sure they take in BattleTech books of course. Some won't buy them. Picked up pristine first edition copies of The Blood of Kerensky trilogy and the Warrior Trilogy over the years, as well as a spotless copy of The Price of Glory. Not to mention other less holy reading copies.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

If you mean novels, my location is thriftbooks.com. 2.99 to Canada and UK iirc and if you are a smucker and live in the states shipping is free. Most of the novels can be found there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users