Payment Made For Mc, Transaction Failed On Website And I Still Got Charged

Contact Support

2 replies to this topic

#1 waihongjai

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hello,

I am just wondering how long it takes for support to look into a issue, I have opened a ticket for MC purchase of 49.99 USD and the transaction had failed on the website. However my credit card was STILL CHARGED! Since this is no small amount, Im just wondering where is the support team for billing?

I had opened a ticket and still no answer after over 24 hours.

Can anyone help?

#2 Archon Adam Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 344 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

Well this is scary... I've made a few attempts to purchase MC which registered 'declined' (even though the card has a tonne of 'empty space' left). I'll have to check my records, now.

You're likely going to get a canned response telling you to mail support; I've done so myself, but it's a very slow customer service response window, it seems. My guess is this is a security issue with your account (it's my guess with mine), but the fact that PGI doesn't appear to contact people whose accounts have been 'flagged' is concerning.

Good luck.

#3 Sunbasker

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3 posts
  • LocationB̩͓̘̫̞̿̀e̸̛̠̟͚̗͔͊h̡̧͍̪̲̘̎̒ͬ̔ͦḭ͖̼̰͙̓ͯ͐ͭͨn̢͚̝͉̯͙̹͂́̏͐́̾̕d̛̯̬͙̿̾̋̂̊̊̎̎ͨ͘͝ ̷̬̘̤̫͎͔̐ͧ̌̄͢T̴̝̙̦͔̠̟̰ͫ̓̓̇̽̎h̲̉̀̚e̩͕̥͔̯̗̐ͦ̂̒͢͞ͅ ̸͖͎̣͓̼̠̫̄ͬ̐ͪ̋ͭ͝ͅW̥̙̟͇̹͕̔ͯ̿͆̕a̛̛̘̝̭͈̱̹ͭ͌̂̍̈͋ͮ͛̐ͅͅͅļ̟͑̌̃̓ͮ̀́l̦̬̪ͯ̕

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

All of my attempts to buy MC have been rejected, too. I tried PayPal, I tried two different debit/credit cards, I even tried an Ultimate Game Card, and somehow even that was rejected (the hell?). Which is wonderful, because I want multiple items that are on sale, and customer support isn't around on weekends, so who knows if I'll actually get any of it before the sale ends...

Is there anyone who has actually succeeded at buying MC since the sale started? Is it down across the board?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users