68 replies to this topic

#61 Sunstruck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

MGA gunfighter duels this weekend!
19th 8pm CST

Posted Image

Edited by Sunstruck, 15 March 2016 - 04:13 PM.

#62 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:05 AM

I have relapsed to my crazy drunken space-cowboy ways and now that I am Tier 3, people are so damned serious! Funny, I was completely wasted when I ground my way to tier 3! Anyway, I must confess, I hate painting my mechs Purple, but I still like The Free Worlds League most of all. I guess I will hop on your TS again soon if you need a merc. No, I am not signing up for anything, or begging to join anything again (because I will just change my mind on a whim), but most of you guys are pretty fun to drop with.

Edited by Ed Steele, 25 March 2016 - 12:05 AM.

#63 mooky

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 27 posts
  • LocationALHENA

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

^ BUMP FOR FW PHASE 3 ^

Edited by mooky, 19 April 2016 - 10:30 AM.

#64 Pakkrat

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

All hail Lord Commander Stingr4y!

#65 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:37 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 25 March 2016 - 12:05 AM, said:

I have relapsed to my crazy drunken space-cowboy ways and now that I am Tier 3, people are so damned serious! Funny, I was completely wasted when I ground my way to tier 3! Anyway, I must confess, I hate painting my mechs Purple, but I still like The Free Worlds League most of all. I guess I will hop on your TS again soon if you need a merc. No, I am not signing up for anything, or begging to join anything again (because I will just change my mind on a whim), but most of you guys are pretty fun to drop with.

Well, now that phase 3 is here, I have reconsidered and gone full Marik again and yes, my Mechs are purple for now (at least until I can be a Gunfighter again).

#66 Scarlet Tempest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThule System

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

MGA is an awesome group of people with always a decent group of people on in most time zones!

#67 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

Hello again gunfighters. I came back after a year and I suppose I was kicked due to inactivity, but I still love you crazy ********. I need to get on vent with you. I went loyalist and started my own unit, but I would like to work closely with you guys again. I'm still down to pummel assaults with the fabled light rush. We in fact just clobbered a bunch of heavies and assaults tonight, it was glorious.

Anyhoo, I'll get TS up again and I am looking forward to mixing my units guerrilla style warfare with MGAs brawlin ways!

LONG LIVE THE CAV (and shoot stingr4y in the back) ;)

#68 Captain Tristan The Lucky

• PipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

Merry Christmas to our fellow house Marik unit! Keep making the purple bird proud!

#69 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users