Hotmail Authentication Problem

Contact Support

4 replies to this topic

#1 Zeduck

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Last night (7/9/13[dd/mm/yy]) i tried to make an account in MechWarrior Online , put name, email and stuff BUT i didnt received any mensage in my Hotmail. I made this account(Zeduck) and tried with gmail, the mensage was almoust instantly however i really want to play with my other account name(WildLeoKnight) but it doesnt let me because the name is set with an email that doesnt receive the authentication. I already sent them an help request from their support line, still no reply.I received an email saying that i sent them the help request but no authentication. I checked my spam and it isnt there too. If you can help me thx.

Edited by Niko Snow, 09 September 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#2 Sunbasker

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3 posts
  • LocationB̩͓̘̫̞̿̀e̸̛̠̟͚̗͔͊h̡̧͍̪̲̘̎̒ͬ̔ͦḭ͖̼̰͙̓ͯ͐ͭͨn̢͚̝͉̯͙̹͂́̏͐́̾̕d̛̯̬͙̿̾̋̂̊̊̎̎ͨ͘͝ ̷̬̘̤̫͎͔̐ͧ̌̄͢T̴̝̙̦͔̠̟̰ͫ̓̓̇̽̎h̲̉̀̚e̩͕̥͔̯̗̐ͦ̂̒͢͞ͅ ̸͖͎̣͓̼̠̫̄ͬ̐ͪ̋ͭ͝ͅW̥̙̟͇̹͕̔ͯ̿͆̕a̛̛̘̝̭͈̱̹ͭ͌̂̍̈͋ͮ͛̐ͅͅͅļ̟͑̌̃̓ͮ̀́l̦̬̪ͯ̕

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

I just invited a friend to play for the first time, and he encountered the same thing -- his Hotmail account couldn't receive the email, but he received it instantly after trying a new name and a different email. This should be looked into.

Edited by Sunbasker, 08 September 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#3 I C Wiener

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

I assume you have checked your spam folder?

Edit: Nevermind, you did, my bad :)

Edited by I C Wiener, 08 September 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#4 Zeduck

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

I think tomorrow i will be answered, i checked the support thingy and it says that they dont work on weekends(:)), gonna try the game has this name .

#5 Lone Fox

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

My Friend is having the same issue. Added mwomercs.com to his allow list, tried resending the email and nothing get though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users