21 replies to this topic

#21 John MatriX82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

To the OP, I have 5,193,531 xp points, with roughly 6450 matches (5000 wins) so roughly I obtained like 260k GXP so far, with roughly 1.5 total months of PT (so I've played the rest without).

Consider that if you only spend it in the worthier modules, NEVER expend it to level up mech variants, you can save a lot. Provided you also play.. a LOT.

At the moment I've left like 150k gxp, and I've wasted 21500 over a master module due to a bug during the first double xp weekend ever, without considering the humongous waste of GXP I did to fully upgrade the useless artillery strike and its module, so I could be easily near to 200.

-The GXP is end-content stuff so you should really want to avoid to spend it to level up mech variants (play with them only!!)
-If you have many mechs, thanks to the recently introduced 2x bonus for the 1st victory of the day.. oh well, take advantage of it with as many mechs you own.
-Plan your unlocks: if you use LRMs prioritize adv sensor range and target decay asap; if you brawl cool shot 9 by 9 plus cool boost, advanced seismic sensor and target info gathering; if you snipe the zoom module, adv sensor range and target info gathering; if you are in a light then capture accel might be pretty useful, along either target info/seismic and so on. For other uses ask in this forum :)

Try to stay away from the other consumables (UAV, Artillery, Air strike, only the cool shot can be useful but given the cbill nerf you should employ it rarely); 360 target retention can be good if you like streaks or in a light but I wouldn't bother with it.

#22 Itsalrightwithme

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 391 posts
  • LocationCambridge, MA, USA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostKhobai, on 08 September 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Around $32 with the best costed MC package.

Especially when they run "Double XP->GXP Conversion Special". I am sitting on 360 000 GXP now. I'll be frank and admit that I use MC to convert XP to GXP quite a bit, it's a great deal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users