- - - - -

Need Copy And Paste On Log In

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ravage Rose

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

So yeah... I loved the mech warrior game and saw this and wanted to play ASAP. i downloaded and just my luck.. i can't use Control + V in log in menu.

My "t" key iss broken on my computer and i use control V for the key entry. however since I can't use it on login screen i can not enter "hotmail.com" for my e-mail. So what can i do? i really want to play this game...

#2 Dazc

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

If you wanted to play now you could try signing up for a gmail account or some other email provider.
Failing that the next answer is kinda the most obvious, buy a new keyboard, you'll easily spend more than that if you really get into the game.
Hope that helps.

Edit: Just thought, you may need your profile updated to reflect your new email address if it is possible to do that yourself, otherwise you would need to email support@mwomercs.com.

Edited by Dazc, 10 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#3 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Just bring up the onscreen keyboard and click "t" when you need to, you can set the launcher to remember your e-mail address after that.

I would recommend getting a keyboard that doesn't suck, but I guess that's obvious.

#4 Ravage Rose

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

totally forgot about the on screen keyboard. I would buy a new keyboard but im saving money for a whole new computer, currently 1.2k/2,1k needed for my full custom PC

#5 Zakie Chan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hey Mr T, Im seeing lots of T's in that response :)

Good luck on that slush fund

#6 Rushin Roulette

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostRavage Rose, on 10 September 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

totally forgot about the on screen keyboard. I would buy a new keyboard but im saving money for a whole new computer, currently 1.2k/2,1k needed for my full custom PC

That is not really a valid excuse.... Just buy the keyboard earlier and have it over with. You need a new keyboard either way if it is broken and unfixable and any keyboard you buy now will be compatible with your new computer once you have finished saving up for it so all you need to do is unplug it from the old one and plug it into the new one.

#7 Syllogy

• 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Could also get a USB keyboard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users