Willing To Pay Mc For Pgi To Remove My Pants

85 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Pay MC For PGI To Remove Your Pants? (177 member(s) have cast votes)

Would You Pay MC For PGI To Remove Your Pants?

1. Voted Yes, I would like for PGI to remove my pants (144 votes [81.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.36%

2. No, I enjoy sweating in dirty green trowsers (33 votes [18.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 bloodnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Locationwarrington Cheshire UK

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

AGREED pics or it didn't happen

#42 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Mechwarrior is NOT MECH Pr 0n!
Wait....
ya it is XD
In Every sense of the word it is. Sweaty Muscular people in Steamy Cockpits relentlessly fighting genetically breed anti-fornication people, in Giant Machinery.Fighting for the Right to Freely Fornicate, and mindlessly kill each other with Hot Giant Machinery. Wow that idea alone sounds kinky. Simply,Awesome. ;)

IT IS TIME FOR AN ECCHI MECHWARRIOR MANGA DAMN IT

I'd buy it :(

Edited by Timuroslav, 13 October 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#43 Lunatic_Asylum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 600 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

I would rather vote for optional female models in Spandex.

#44 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

View PostAsakara, on 19 September 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Hexenhammer, 13 October 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#45 Cycleboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostTimuroslav, on 13 October 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Mechwarrior is NOT MECH Pr 0n!
Wait....
ya it is XD
In Every sense of the word it is. Sweaty Muscular people in Steamy Cockpits relentlessly fighting genetically breed anti-fornication people, in Giant Machinery.Fighting for the Right to Freely Fornicate, and mindlessly kill each other with Hot Giant Machinery. Wow that idea alone sounds kinky. Simply,Awesome. :ph34r:

Uh... the Clans are NOT anti-fornication. They are anti-non-selective breeding. You can fornicate all you want. In fact, have fun with the whole sibko (<-- FYI... those are all your brothers and sisters 4reelz!). Just don't pop out any freebirths.

#46 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Captain Buzz-kill has entered the building.

#47 Fiveohmike

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Why cant you just use one of these, like they do on VW bugs for AC?!

Posted Image

#48 BookWyrm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostFiveohmike, on 15 October 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:

Why cant you just use one of these, like they do on VW bugs for AC?!

Posted Image

Because the next time someone used a Flamer on that air scoop it might not keep you all that cool:)

#49 990Dreams

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,908 posts
  • LocationHotlanta

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Would've sworn this would have ended up in Kaetetôã. Guess not. Anyways, to stick with canon I will vote for PGI to TAKE OFF MAH PANTS.

#50 SmithMPBT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 793 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Posted Image

#51 LoneUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Perhaps... one day.... in the distant future.... in a parallel reality

We will get customizable pilot models.

#52 Asakara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 977 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image

#53 Latorque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:03 AM

If we're going for this; i'd like me pilot to peel out of a Hugh Hefner-Style bathrobe before initiating the startup sequence. Maybe some sleazy saxophone music in the background.

BTW; thanks; so far the immersion was lacking, but by now i'll always imagine i just shot a sweaty dude in some deeply disturbing 80ies - retrofuturistic outfit. It kind of adds to the game.

#54 Asakara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 977 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Posted Image

#55 asdbnmrty

• PipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

They'll probably offer a no-pants option if we pre-order the $750 top tier underwear collection that contains Boxers, Tighty-Whitey, Speedo, and Thong unique varients, 1.5 days of premuim time, 4 exclusive battle lube modules, 4 hanging lotion cockpit items.

A La Undies option availalbe starting $745, add additional Undies for only $1 each!

Gold Khan Underwear Collection available for the most hardcore fans for $5,000,000 with a 120% Loyalty boost to Lone Wolf.

BUY NOW! Pre-order your collection and recieve all your items by Nevuary 2098.

*Spoiler* : In the teaser footage showing sweeping landscape shots of no actual content, there's a shadow of an underwear that was added post production in the bottem right corner.

#56 Greyson Carlyle

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

I second the motion and would pay to play with no pantz...make it so

#57 Jown7676

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMacon, GA

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

While I would normaily support something that brings emersion to a game, there is one tiny little problem here. As it is, PGI is walking a fine line with the level of violence in the game and the younger players. Now I'm not advocating in any direction, but if PGI would to remove clothing and a parent of a 13 year old found out about it, it could fall into a level of legal hell that no gaming company wants to deal with. And while the emersion factor is a good idea, it really doesn't bring any more fun to the game. I look down and I see some sweaty man legs, not my cup of tea thanks. Or worse, I look down and see some sweaty womans legs. I can just imagine the legal hell from - "portraying woman as sex symbols" - crowd. And don't try not to see it, it happens for alot less infractions.

#58 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

View PostJown7676, on 27 March 2014 - 08:30 PM, said:

While I would normaily support something that brings emersion to a game, there is one tiny little problem here. As it is, PGI is walking a fine line with the level of violence in the game and the younger players. Now I'm not advocating in any direction, but if PGI would to remove clothing and a parent of a 13 year old found out about it, it could fall into a level of legal hell that no gaming company wants to deal with. And while the emersion factor is a good idea, it really doesn't bring any more fun to the game. I look down and I see some sweaty man legs, not my cup of tea thanks. Or worse, I look down and see some sweaty womans legs. I can just imagine the legal hell from - "portraying woman as sex symbols" - crowd. And don't try not to see it, it happens for alot less infractions.

no worries - real mechwarriors don't shave their legs so they could use the same legs for both sexes lol

#59 BourbonFaucet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

I haven't read tons and tons into the lore, just a few of the books.

I always just thought that Mechwarriors wore a thin uniform or whatever clothing they had on at the time.

To me, "heat" never really enters the cockpit, as it feels to me like heat is supposed to be the engine's heat as opposed to the entire 'Mech. The engine runs hotter when weapons are fired as the fusion plant struggles to keep up with power demands to fire those weapons. This explains why the PPC generates so much heat, it requires a lot of power from the engine, which works it hard.

Head-canons aside, Mechwarriors going nood to fire one more laser is just as silly as these bulky formula-1 racing uniforms we're currently wearing.

I could see character clothing being a brand new cosmetic though, I'd probably be the troll with the khaki shorts and Hawaiian t-shirt.

#60 RussianWolf

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

View PostLishta, on 15 September 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

I don't mind this idea at all, so long as i have female legs, and not great big hairy man legs.

I'd rather be able to look at a nice pair of female legs too. I am a man after all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users