103 replies to this topic

#101 Barlourd

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 49 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hello Elvis. I understand the reaction to your pending status. Luckily there is a solution! Hit F5 until your fingers turn blue and you can no longer look at the computer screen without seeing that little yellow logo. Even while doing reports at the office I have that ghost superimposed on the back of my eyelids.

Might lay off on the crack...you might think that you have refreshed when you actually haven't. This could lead to a reduced reaction time when your status might have maybe changed...maybe.

#102 Voss Korgan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

I almost un-pended last night. I mean things got so bad, I nearly deleted my account founder status and all. It was just one of those days you know? Got crapped on at work, wife's out doing who knows what or should I say who knows who, and the kid was all like "I hate you dad!" as soon as I got home. As bad as that all was, I thought maybe, just maybe...you know, I could take a peek? So there I was staring blankly at the screen and it was like, WAAAP, smacking me right in the face! PENDING, PENDING...always ****ing pending! I nearly lost my mind and threw away all these months of being good you know? Nearly just slipped back to my old habits. Man, if it wasn't for that bottle of Jack I pounded down, I don't know what I would have done.

38 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users