15% Loyalty Bonus For Founders Mechs

232 replies to this topic

Poll: 15% loyalty bonus for Founder mechs (505 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you support the addition of a 15% loyalty bonus to the Founder mech linup?

1. Yes, 15% seems appropriate (283 votes [56.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.04%

2. No, I don't support adding a loyalty bonus (90 votes [17.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.82%

3. I like the loyalty bonus idea, but lower than 15% (70 votes [13.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.86%

4. I like the loyalty bonus idea, but greater than 15% (31 votes [6.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.14%

5. I really don't have an opinion either way on this issue. (31 votes [6.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#221 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostDiosces, on 22 May 2014 - 03:10 PM, said:

Its been two years since I pledged legendary. Can someone remind me what the bonuses were awarded to legendary donors?

ack nvm I reread the thread and see we get a 25% bonus,

Yep.

Hero mechs have a 30% bonus

Phoenix mechs have a 30% bonus on C-bills and a 10% loyalty bonus.

The Clan mechs have 30% bonus on C-bills and I am not sure for Loyalty bonus.

I still want a cat with a pointy nose, but found the game just a week or two to late.

Almost forgot, the champion mechs with 10% XP bonus. (so you can master it sooner)

Edited by Barkem Squirrel, 22 May 2014 - 04:44 PM.

#222 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

View PostKhobai, on 06 April 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

Why 15%?

Just make it consistent across the board. 30% more cbills. 10% more loyalty.

Founders dont deserve anything extra. They just deserve consistency.

This, or even one or the other, would be great, the second anniversary of Founders packages going on sale is almost a month away, Diablo 3 just did a buff for their second anniversary that they made permanent, how cool would it be for PGI to do the same? Heck maybe even buff C-bill earnings for summer as a nod to the 2nd anniversary of Close Beta?

#223 Ryoken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEuropa, Terra

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

15% seems legit to me seeing how many of the founding players are still around supporting the game with sturdy loyalty! ;)

#224 TyGeR STD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 245 posts
  • LocationGa

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

If Im not mistaken the founders mechs only have a 20% C-bill boost. This should be raised to 30% atleast to be inline with hero mechs, if not boosted to 35% or 40%. Plus all the Loyalty bonus. The people that bought the first founder packs put their money into the game site unseen, they should be rewarded for that. I feel a bit pissed on for putting my cash up and then those mechs being made obsolete by hero mechs with the 30% boost. If I had known that I could have used the money I invested into the founders packs to buy Hero mechs that would have a higher C-bill reward then I probably would not have bought a founders pack.

Up the founders C-bill reward to at least 30% to match Hero mechs, or higher to reward the original founders that helped fund the game from the start, PLUS add Loyalty bonus

#225 Krysic

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 85 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

I'm not a founder. I believe this would be fair to those who backed the game at it's start.

#226 RazarG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 140 posts
  • LocationGrandside, Sydney

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Against this for one reason. Im a founder and im allied to CSJ, why would i want a loyalty bonus on a mech i cant use. If you applied this to a broader range , then maybe. I suggest All the prepurchased packs in that case, ie founders, phoenix, clans wave1 + 2 and ressistance.

Also, im all for founders getting rewarded, just a reward i can use. I put money into this game before i saw it, and when i saw it i was pretty sure i got ripped off as it was unplayable in Aus (ping of 800+ compared to 250ish now. Only viable weapon for me back then was streaks in my jenner. can you imagine taking your hunchback that you paid 120/4 for, and not being able to hit a thing with your goddamn ac20? Lol, i suffered and would like to be rewarded for that, but i cannot enjoy a perk that wont benefit me. So again, no.

#227 trebormills

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 133 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:40 AM

I agree founders mechs should get a LP bonus - but what value?
5/10/15/20%??

#228 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

15% seems a bit high.

10% would be more reasonable. all phoenix mechs get is 10%.

#229 Blaze32

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

View PostTyGeR STD, on 09 July 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

If Im not mistaken the founders mechs only have a 20% C-bill boost. This should be raised to 30% atleast to be inline with hero mechs, if not boosted to 35% or 40%. Plus all the Loyalty bonus. The people that bought the first founder packs put their money into the game site unseen, they should be rewarded for that. I feel a bit pissed on for putting my cash up and then those mechs being made obsolete by hero mechs with the 30% boost. If I had known that I could have used the money I invested into the founders packs to buy Hero mechs that would have a higher C-bill reward then I probably would not have bought a founders pack.

Up the founders C-bill reward to at least 30% to match Hero mechs, or higher to reward the original founders that helped fund the game from the start, PLUS add Loyalty bonus

I think it has been changed to 30% but before that it was 25%

EDIT: when looking for info found this http://mwomercs.com/...4-3050-weekend/ wonder if the 50% cbill boost is true and if it was perminate...

https://www.facebook...715899408478038 do hero mechs get an xp bonus as well?

http://mwomercs.com/...iation-program/ found it!

Edited by Blaze32, 26 March 2015 - 08:38 PM.

#230 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:38 AM

that does not help founders not liking CW or those founders mechs not being brought into CW.

how about founders get small % of all, cbills, XP and loyality. Why always a single thing with huge %?

#231 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:51 AM

View PostDar1ng One, on 17 July 2015 - 03:24 AM, said:

That's what she said.....

thats what she realised after she saw his car was huge and the rest, well xD

#232 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:49 AM

15 % ? ok, but give me option to OBTAIN F. otherwise P2W

#233 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:07 AM

View PostTitannium, on 17 July 2015 - 04:49 AM, said:

15 % ? ok, but give me option to OBTAIN F. otherwise P2W

how is it p2w, it does not even influence the match. it's just finish CW grind earlier where you don't even get anything very spectacular for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users