7 replies to this topic

#1 Destructicus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationKlendathu

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

I love how I can identify my fellow Ghost Bear 90% of the time by noting his FRR forum pic
2/3rds of my mechs are Ghost Bear white, blue and black
I love getting that "Nice colors bro" complement every couple of games
How do you identify your fellow clansman?

Edited by Destructicus, 14 September 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Until we can have our Ghost Bear, we will show our allegiance to the brothers and sisters of our Rasalhague Dominion future.

#3 Asheron Storm

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

I've seen a few people running around with the name GB(insert name here)

#4 Ursus_Spiritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 292 posts
  • LocationDecrypting your Authentication codes.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Then of course I have to go against the grain and fly the Dragon! ;-) Though my name is hard to mistake when one becomes familiar with it. ;-)

It would help if I become more active too!!

From what I have seen most of the Bears I dropped with are using FRR, though there is a couple of other Bears that fly the Dragon banner.

(No, I will not change it until I can use the GB Banner)

I run GB colors (blues/greys/whites/blacks) on my mechs, though my preferred mech is the Cicada 3m with the Buccaneer skin and a dark blue with orange/yellow checkers and decals or a Crimson Red Awesome.

Edited by 8100d 5p4tt3r, 18 September 2013 - 05:10 AM.

#5 ghstmarauder

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

View Post8100d 5p4tt3r, on 18 September 2013 - 05:05 AM, said:

Then of course I have to go against the grain and fly the Dragon! ;-) Though my name is hard to mistake when one becomes familiar with it. ;-)

It would help if I become more active too!!

From what I have seen most of the Bears I dropped with are using FRR, though there is a couple of other Bears that fly the Dragon banner.

(No, I will not change it until I can use the GB Banner)

I run GB colors (blues/greys/whites/blacks) on my mechs, though my preferred mech is the Cicada 3m with the Buccaneer skin and a dark blue with orange/yellow checkers and decals or a Crimson Red Awesome.

Completely slipped my mind going with Kurita instead of FRR for Future Bears, nice idea.

#6 Peter D Hansen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 79 posts
  • LocationStromgarde

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

I Love Ghost Bears So Just Know This I Will BE Joining When The Creators Make The Clan Factions And Anyone Who Doesn't Join Clan Wolf Or Ghost Bear (I Love Clan Wolf To Their Like Our Bretherin Across The Sea :blink:) Will Have To Answer To Me And My Thor Specially Customized With 300000 Auto Cannons Muwahahahaahahahahahaahahahah heheheeh hohohho bla bla bla Bloom baba boom Kazam cooked by explosion. when you walk threw a storm hold your head up high then fall on your butt in the mud. ok that's all I can think of to say see yuz later muwahhahaha :ph34r:

#7 Ursus_Spiritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 292 posts
  • LocationDecrypting your Authentication codes.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

View PostPeter D Hansen, on 28 October 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

I Love Ghost Bears So Just Know This I Will BE Joining When The Creators Make The Clan Factions And Anyone Who Doesn't Join Clan Wolf Or Ghost Bear (I Love Clan Wolf To Their Like Our Bretherin Across The Sea :)) Will Have To Answer To Me And My Thor Specially Customized With 300000 Auto Cannons Muwahahahaahahahahahaahahahah heheheeh hohohho bla bla bla Bloom baba boom Kazam cooked by explosion. when you walk threw a storm hold your head up high then fall on your butt in the mud. ok that's all I can think of to say see yuz later muwahhahaha :lol:

Huh?

#8 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Someone got in to a Goliath Scorpion Seeker's Nercrosia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users