- - - - -

Artemis Fcs Question

1 reply to this topic

#1 NecessaryWeevil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

So I'm told that Artemis tightens the grouping of your missiles, and increases tracking strength, which I guess means it tracks faster mechs better. However, it only works on 'mechs you have LOS to (i.e. are target locking yourself, not piggybacking on someone else's spotting).

So I'm wondering therefore, at what point in the missile's flight time must you have target LOS; at what point does the game check your LOS, and apply the bonuses? At launch time? At the point of impact? At some point during flight?

And why on earth do I have to rely on other players to help me with this, or comb the forums for patch notes? Will we get an official, centralized, up-to-date source for this sort of info? I'd really like to RTFM, but where the F is the M?

Thanks!

#2 MnDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Location"Vallhalla" 1st Rasalhague Dragonregementë

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

At any point in the missiles flight time if you achieve LOS so long as when they impact you still have LOS, Artemis bonuses will take effect. For additional bonus use TAG. TAG and Artemis stack. Also, if you lose lock with missiles in flight and are able to somehow reachieve lock, the missiles will begin to track the target again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users