Mech Lab Equipment Sales Bug

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tate Papa Asher

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Not sure if it is a bug, but the Mech Lab sales process needs a revision. For example, I have purchased a ballistics heavy mech and loaded it out with A/C. Excellent. I now say to myself, self, I'd like to keep the A/Cs but let's dump the mech it's not working for me. good idea self let's get something else. So I remove all the components and dump the mech. Cha-ching.

BUT... now I decide, no I want a bigger mech. And hey I've got 2 A/C 20s worth 600K so let's sell them and buy a bigger mech. BUT... no! there is no way to get back to any of your equipment if you don't have a mech with which to sell it off of. This is ridiculous.

And say, okay, I grab an energy mech with no ballsitc hardpoints and I think let me sell those A/C20s for some sweet ERLLs now.

BUT....no! If I don't have the right hard points I can't get back to my equipment, THAT I OWN.

Please fix this DEVs.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

no longer a problem for me, but definitely exists for newer players whom don't have many mechs. Would indeed be a nice thing to fix.

#3 LORD TSARKON

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 776 posts
  • LocationButtmunch City

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

You also cannot sell AMMO...

I went on a Machine Gun Ammo Binge once... bought 30,000 rounds.... now I"m stuck with it

#4 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

U.I. 2.0 feature. A centralized inventory accessible no matter what 'Mech selected. Can also sell ammo and armor.

Coming Soon.™

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users