Can We Please Get A Toggle Button For Tag

5 replies to this topic

#1 Kaishaku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this but I was wondering if we could get a toggle button for TAG. Holding down a button all the time for it is a pain in the a... Giving us a ON/OFF switch would be a great help as it frees up one my mouse buttons.

Thanks

#2 DI3T3R

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

You do realize that the beam of the laser-pointer can be seen and is giving away your position?

#3 Kaishaku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

Yeah hence a on and off switch, but when Im standing in front of a Atlas DC charging down on me I doubt having it on will make a big difference in terms of him seeing me or not. Im just saying it would be handy to have a on/off button for it instead of holding it down all the time.

Edited by Kaishaku, 16 September 2013 - 03:37 AM.

#4 Colonel Fubar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPlanet Agoge in the Mitera System

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Its one of those very common sense issues that the PGI Think Tank doesn't think is important.

#5 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:09 AM

I, too would like the ability to keep my laser-sight on without having to use a third-party macro or taping down a button.

Heck,I'd just like a "keep weapon group firing" option for those times I'm running circles around someone MG's a-blazing.

#6 Roland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,260 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

Get some logitech gaming stuff, like a G13 gameboard, and you can just program a key to toggle on/off using lua.

Sad that you need to do that for such things in MWO, but I wouldn't expect them to implement it in the game any time soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users