Vet Group Forming unit Enlisting recruits!

28 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:09 AM

Ive started a unit with my original CO way back from mercs. We are going to be aligned with Davion based on my MPBT roots and the online warfare, however we will be a self-sufficient unit fighting under the AFFS banner as mandated by the AFFS CoC.. Any old time people want to join we are comprised of MPBT, 3025, Netmech/Mercnet, MW3 mechommander and mechassault ace pilots. Openinigs for command positions as well. Were in the process of selecting a a name for the regiment. Or may act as mercs for Davion. I can be contacted at vladimereward@yahoo.com or pm'd here. Ill have Durnandell post his contact info here as well.
<S> To my Fedrat brethren! <G>

#2 Captain Hat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

Definitely interested in joining an organised Davion group. I've been playing MW games since MW3 but I never really got into the online scene much before now. I think my most relevant recent experience has been in WoT where I was a Force Commander and training officer for the British Marauders clan during one of our most successful periods to date until real-life pressures cut my playing time to the extent that I could no longer carry out all of my duties.

My preferred 'mechs are fast heavies and large mediums. I have an aggressive play style in most MechWarrior games and on the tabletop, which pays off well when it works but does sometimes mean I bite off more than I can chew. Obviously I don't know how MW:O is going to play yet, so we'll have to see how things work in this game!

#3 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

That sounds good, We are all about teaching people to play and from the sound of your post Im sure you will be a good addition, Msg me your email and I will forward it to our CO. We are in the process of getting MW4 Free release up and running as a way for everyone to get to know each other and practice tactics as well as combat. Since your a tabletop player im sure you have tons of BT knowledge which usually equates to better battle decisions and tactics. I look forward to talking with you!

#4 Sgt Grunt

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

interested in a heavy frontliner? I miss fighting in a coordinated group.

#5 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

Posted Image

We are the Angels of Death, a Davion Mercenary Unit for hire and we do not fear death for we are Fear Incarnate. This unit is being built upon strong leadership from previous MechWarrior games that were very successful in various leagues from MechWarrior 2 through 4. We are seeking various members to finish filling our ranks and will not be a large unit that seeks to have quantity over quality. We will be one of the best units off and on the field and perfection is expected in battle. If you are a green warrior or an experienced vet of many battles you will be taught the Angel’s way of bringing war to the enemy though violence of action and controlling the battlefield. If you have ever served in the military especially Army and or Marines you will feel at home in this unit for many of the tactics that have been used in the past incarnations of MechWarrior will also be applied here that we were taught in basic training and throughout our military careers.

I am a Career NCO in the Army and have spent a lot of time training and serving with several units and have learned how to think outside the box and to apply maximum pressure to the weakest area’s to gain advantage and how to be proactive instead of reactive in battle. To me the odds in battle do not matter if you are quick enough to use the right tactics to increase your unit’s strengths and capitalize on enemy mistakes and forcing their hand, you can quickly even the odds and gain the advantage.

My Xo, Andrew Osis is also a skilled leader from MW2 though 4 and a few other realms of Battletech/MechWarrior. He and I along with a few other mates managed to conquer an entire planetary league during MW2 on MSN Gaming zone. Our aim is to bring home those same tactics on and off the field to dominate our opponents. We do not believe in winning, we believe in TOTAL Victory. This Unit will be able to handle any mission and will through training and tactics achieve mission success.

We are looking for several slots to be filled in this outfit and welcome all applicants. You must be able to play MW4 because we are beginning to train so if you apply please state if you can launch MW4 or not so we can help you fix your problem and get you into the cockpit a.s.a.p. If you wish to apply you will have to contact us at x.angels.of.death.x@gmail.com and tell us why you are a MechWarrior who belongs in this outfit and what combat role you think you will succeed at. We need General Lance Leaders, Fire Support Lance Leaders, Recon Lance Leaders, and pilots to serve in those Lances. I also need to know your weapon’s preference for load outs if you have any and how well you have been able to control your Mech when it comes to employing your Jump Jets. Are you an Alpha Strike kind of shooter or do you pick off your targets body parts and use precision aiming? This is the kind of information I am looking for in an application. It is up to you to give me the information you would want me to know to setup an interview. The application is our first impression of you as a MechWarrior, so allow us to see you as you want to be seen but remember we will see your piloting skills on the Field of Battle where it truly matters. We are also looking for applicants who are interested in performing jobs in the Intelligence field, Logistics, and Operations. No unit can expect to succeed without having the support of at least those three experts.

I wish you the best of luck in your application, interview and battlefield testing and hope you succeed in your effort to join the Angels of Death and I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Dunnardel, 19 November 2011 - 05:49 AM.

#6 Nicole Marie

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

I would be interested in joining, your unit sounds like it is or will be well put together

#7 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:54 AM

Sounds good Nicole. We will contact you soon with some info :)

#8 Captain Hat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Got the PM from Dunnardel and responded. Seems like a good unit to join if I can make it in, just need to brush up my MechWarrior skills! (it's been a while now...).

#9 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

That rings true for most of us good sir! :lol:

#10 Luger II

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

А вы русских берёте?

#11 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Да, мы можем это сделать, ваш текст появился в России, вы знаете английский? Im С помощью Google перевести жаль, если это doesent смысла.

#12 King Cobra

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

Andrew im in, I've fought along side you back in mpbt 3025, and will fight beside you again. Your skills were always unmatched. <S>

King Cobra aka Maj. Mouse 1st Davion Guards, MPBT:3025.

Edited by King Cobra, 02 December 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#13 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Sweet! Were picking up steam now! We soon will start training in mw4 free. I look formward to returning to battle. We will be one of the most elite and prestigious units in the game

#14 Willis Kabrinski

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Definitely excited for this.

#15 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Welcome to all the new members! Please join us on Facebook while the site is getting finished. I'm looking to hold our first meet and greet online next weekend and hopefully get a few drops in.

#16 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

AoD Meet and Greet this weekend on GameRanger, please stop by the AoD MW4 room and introduce yourself, do a few drops, and applicants are welcome!

#17 niteflyr

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hey guys I am also very interested in joining. Been playing MW since MW2 Kali server days, MW2 Mercs MW3 MPBT3025 and finnally MW4. I am looking forward to and willing to fill in where need from recon to heavy assault. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

#18 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

send an app to the email addy in my sig

#19 Captain Hat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:11 AM

Heh, my Internet connection at home got cut off a week and a bit ago, but I should be back online this week. Good to see stuff is moving along!

#20 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

Cool man! We are now dropping MW4 in GAMERANGER so come join the fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users