4 replies to this topic

#1 Alexii

• PipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 77 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

S! Gentlemen. I used to play a lot, got all heroes up to X5 then realized that mindless death match is not what I was looking for in Mech Warrior game. Stopped. Figured ill give it time , tis beta and all. Rumour has it it launched. Is it time to come back? Or is it still mindless 8v8.

#2 Particle Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

its now mindless 12 v 12 full of syncdropping pugstompers.

#3 FactorlanP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationMy Wallet is closed until I see real progress.

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

I would wait awhile longer.

UI2.0 and the land of milk and honey (aka Community Warfare) are still somewhere on the distant horizon.

#4 Devils Advocate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

It's going to be deathmatch forever. The plans for community warfare (which isn't even development yet) consist of 3 deathmatch fights in a row to determine dominance over a planet. I'm just waiting for this game to get an actual deathmatch mode where we don't have to pray in a PUG that our lights wont just try to cap the enemy or their lights wont just try to cap us and ruin everyone's time.

#5 Alexii

• PipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 77 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

Umph. Lurked a bit and hohoho ... In my days on the forum CW was in production and 3rd person was dropped. Fast forward to now... 3rd person in AND implemented , and no trace of CW even in theory. Did I travel through a black hole or smth... :( Way to stick to the plan devs. Well , I'll grab a few kills and drop it again. For longer this time. Hopefully there will be an mwo to come back to. A side note , I spent over 300$ on this game in heroes and premium time. But that's cause I was expecting Online part of mwo to be more than death match. A few casual matches won't make me want to spend more. Also I feel kinda cheated ;)
Ty for replies all.

Ninja edit. Lurked more , played a few matches and got real disapoint , sons.
Found this review. Spot on IMO. http://www.metacriti.../AlienSpaceBats

Edited by Alexii, 19 September 2013 - 06:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users