8 replies to this topic

#1 rageagainstthedyingofthelight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 306 posts
  • LocationTerra Therma, shut down

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

I had previously bought in at the $40 dollar level (sounds like a PBS fundraiser) during the early bird days, and received my 30 day early bird premium time. A week ago I decided to chip in $20 more to move to the next level, which also included and additional 30 days from the previous level. When will that 30 days kick in?

#2 BookWyrm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

October 15 when all the other goods are delivered. See the Project Phoenix FAQ for more information. http://mwomercs.com/...t-phoenix-faqs/

Edited by BookWyrm, 17 September 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#3 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

wait... people got PT from Phoenix? I purchased Overload and I don't believe I've received any. Um... how to tell?

#4 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

View Postfocuspark, on 17 September 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

wait... people got PT from Phoenix? I purchased Overload and I don't believe I've received any. Um... how to tell?

If you got early bird you got immediately (Ok within a couple of days in my case) the months Early bird Premium time added to whatever you had banked at that point. The base premium time I think gets added on the 15th along with the Mech deliveries for your package.

#5 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostCaswallon, on 18 September 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

If you got early bird you got immediately (Ok within a couple of days in my case) the months Early bird Premium time added to whatever you had banked at that point. The base premium time I think gets added on the 15th along with the Mech deliveries for your package.

I did get Phoenix very early, but didn't have ant PT in the bank. What should I have expected to see?

How can i tell if I have banked PT?

#6 DevilCrayon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

View Postfocuspark, on 18 September 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

I did get Phoenix very early, but didn't have ant PT in the bank. What should I have expected to see?

How can i tell if I have banked PT?

There would be an "Active" button near the premium time counter in the bottom-left part of the not-in-match client window.

#7 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

View PostDevilCrayon, on 18 September 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

There would be an "Active" button near the premium time counter in the bottom-left part of the not-in-match client window.

Yes, it's there. Thanks.

Is there a way to see how many hours are "behind" it?

#8 JudgeDeathCZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

Click on activate.It shows how many days you have and ask if you want to activate PT.

#9 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostJudgeDeathCZ, on 19 September 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

Click on activate.It shows how many days you have and ask if you want to activate PT.

Ug... UI fail. Clicking 'Activate' to see my account balance is ********. Not blaming JudgeDeathCZ (thanks for the response by the way), but the MWO UI designers need to go back to school. This is even more stupid then clicking on 'Start' to shutdown a Windows machine.

Since I do not want to activate my time, I'm going to avoid the 'Activate' button for the time being. If my days aren't there, I'll just scream holy hell at MWO tech support in a few months (when I have the time to make PT worth while).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users