What I would like to see implemented (wish list)

3 replies to this topic

#1 mcgrunt

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

If possible, I would like for pilots to be able to deploy into an MWO multiplayer scenario along with a platoon (read "Lance") of AI controlled mechs, that would obey a simple set of commands issued by the human pilot as seen in MW4 mercs single player games.

Personally I feel this will make the game play more enjoyable and interesting, as teams would be able to deploy as a Company composed of various platoons instead of a group of pilots each to its own mech. Of course I consider this an option, in addition to be able to deploy several platoons of human piloted mechs.

Also think the AI platoons option would make possible to fight team battles, even when there are only two players available/willing to deploy.

Another thing I would like to see, just for the heck of it, is the ability to customize and pilot massive defense points, even if they are unable to move, or move very little.

Hey these are just my ideas, let me know what you think.

EDIT: My apologies, posted this on the wrong forum, it should have been posted on the Suggestions forum.

Edited by mcgrunt, 20 November 2011 - 04:13 PM.

#2 DocBach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

You could have entire company on company battles with just six players. Cool idea for sure, but my AI lancemates were always worthless idiots.

Edited by DocBach, 20 November 2011 - 04:57 PM.

#3 Greentree

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

personally, im very leery of AI controlled team mates in any game.. either the AI is 'too good' or completely stupid (walking into my fire, getting in the way, etc.)

#4 Bubba Gump

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

I would rather see 12 vs 12 players never did like AI team mates

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users