Help With Mc Skin Purchases

7 replies to this topic

#1 Lan Pyrelight

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

So I'm a bit confused with skin purchases. How come when I try to unlock a custom skin (which the launcher lists at 1250MC), I instead get charged 4250 (1250 for the skin, 1000 for each palette)? I thought 1250 was all of it? If there is a link to where this is stated, my apologies as the search function didn't pull up anything when I looked.

#2 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

The colours are not included in the skin. Just add the skin, and use colours you already own.

#3 Lan Pyrelight

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Thanks!

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

The colours are separate, and you can switch them to free colours (or colours you already own) before completing the purchase. The premium skin colours may also be purchased seperately

Note that if you plan to keep that camo pattern on the mech without swapping it, you can save some by purchasing the single-use version. If you do plan to make changes to the pattern, you'll need the more expensive permanent pattern unlock.

#5 AkiZeta

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

The single use version of a pattern means that you can use it for one match or is something else ( i don't know if it's a silly question as i couldn't figure out ) ..
Also you can unlock colors only with c-bills? That's painfull...

#6 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostAkiZeta, on 18 September 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

The single use version of a pattern means that you can use it for one match or is something else ( i don't know if it's a silly question as i couldn't figure out ) ..

The single-use pattern will last forever if you don't change it. If you change it to a different pattern (changing the colours is fine) then the original use is consumed(it's gone)

#7 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostAkiZeta, on 18 September 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

There are only 5 or 6 colors unlockable with cbills. The rest you have to pay MC for. imho, the cbill colors are not worth it. They are dull and uninteresting.

#8 AkiZeta

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

Thank you guys..!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users