- - - - -

Help Setting Up Gamepad

gamepad joystick

1 reply to this topic

#1 Garth

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

i am setting up my Logitech G13 to use for the game and its not setting up properly. i checked what all the keys are set as in the options, made buttons for them in the G13 software like i normally do for games, but when i test them in the game, most buttons arent doing the action i set them to.

for example i have jump jets (Space) set to the thumb joystick directions on the G13, but instead they operate the throttle and turn the mech like WASD. ive checked and double checked that they are correct and am quite stumped.

#2 Kitane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,009 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostGarth, on 18 September 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

i am setting up my Logitech G13 to use for the game and its not setting up properly. i checked what all the keys are set as in the options, made buttons for them in the G13 software like i normally do for games, but when i test them in the game, most buttons arent doing the action i set them to.

for example i have jump jets (Space) set to the thumb joystick directions on the G13, but instead they operate the throttle and turn the mech like WASD. ive checked and double checked that they are correct and am quite stumped.

I am using G13 without any issues. I do use the thumbstick in analog mode for turning and throttle control, but rest of the buttons work as expected.

Kind of stupid question, but are you sure your G13 has the correct profile activated when you play? Because having the wrong profile activated would perfectly describe your problem.

Edited by Kitane, 18 September 2013 - 03:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users