Need Some Help please

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:03 AM

I have no idea how to create maps at all in mw4 and I'm looking for a person or two for help making one. I am creating a small elite company sized element that will be mercs working for House Davion and one of the things I need is a map that has several different moving parts that I've used before. There was one back in the day that had rolling hills that were just tall enough that it broke LOS on an awesome but not an atlas and had targets setup at 300 400 500 etc out to a klick. The other part of the map had a city landscape that was about a klick by klick grid with many different shape and sized buildings. The third part had about a 3 klick grid that was hills of various sizes to allow for light and some mediums to hide behind and still have an open field of battle. The last and final part was a large long hill/mountain that was right next to the city to allow an approach from cover on one side and those same rolling hills next to it. Do any of you have the ability to make a map similar to this?

#2 SilkStalkings

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:10 AM

I believe that there are a couple of people in the house steiner group that have been doing maps for the zGroup Project for the past 3 years.

#3 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

View PostSilkStalkings, on 11 November 2011 - 06:10 AM, said:

I believe that there are a couple of people in the house steiner group that have been doing maps for the zGroup Project for the past 3 years.

Talk to Journeyman or Perryraptor.....they will put you in the right direction as to whom can help ya.

#4 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:13 PM

The journyman on the forums I found said he doesnt make maps anybody else have any other suggestions for map creators?

#5 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

More to the point, we have one person...RipStop...who has made a map or two and done very well, but he is a novice and right now he is so busy with work he has not been working on the project. The work zGroup has been primarily involved with database work and coding. Dunnardel, there were some very good MW4:Mercs map makers in House Davion one of the recent leagues but I have not seen them show up anywhere here. You can ask over on the MekTek forums as well as there is a whole forum dedicated to this type of thing if you haven't already. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users