Buying Overlord Phoenix Package

Contact Support

2 replies to this topic

#1 Declovich

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hi all. I just discovered that there was a new mechwarrior game out. It was my favourite childhood game. I'm at work trying to buy the Phoenix overlord package. I clicked buy now, then a box comes up, I put in my cc details hit continue and a loading icon comes up. Then nothing it goes back to a box with no cc details. What am I doing wrong. I'm on my iPad tethered to my phone if that makes a difference. On the bright side I pickup my new video card today so after downloading the game I should be happy lol

#2 Baby Bear

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

This issue is still ongoing. The method of payment for Phoenix Package refuses to take credit cards. Additionally, when you make a PayPal purchase the PlaySpan company automatically cancells the payment you made. Thus.... We are trying to pay you and you don't want the money. Forget the tickets. You need to investigate and fix this at your end. I encountered this problem several months ago tring to make MC purchases and it mysteriously fixed itself only to return again. Looks like I'm not the only one getting the run around on this issue. I can understand the occasional hiccup with credit cards but it should not be both credit cards and PayPal. There is obviously something wrong with the Bill Pay system and it needs to be addressed.

#3 Pilotshark

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 61 posts
  • LocationUnder heavy enemy fire

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

I had the same problem while using my primary browser (firefox). update your internet explorer and use it. worked for me. immediately went back to firefox after purchase went through. solved the problem for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users