Contact Support

5 replies to this topic

#1 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Many times now (over past three days) I have attempted to purchase some MC. I've been attempting to use the credit card in my PayPal eWallet. It works on other online sites, but not on mwomercs.com.

Here's what happens
  • Click purchase
  • Choose PayPal
  • Logon to PayPal
  • Choose my credit card
  • Click complete payment
  • Redirect back to mwomercs.com where it says 'thanks!'
  • Warning pops up saying 'PayPal rejected the transaction'
So what do I do? Look at PayPal to see why, but PayPal says PlaySpan (the middle-man here) refunded the money with no reason. Um... they took my money and 30 seconds later gave it back - WTF did it smell funny or something?!

PayPal confirms it is not on their end. My card issuers fraud department has contacted me twice now asking if there's a problem.

Now some of you might ask: "why not use UltimatePay?" Well that's a good question and the answer is "how?!!!" It requires an account but I can never make one, there form always errors out when I attempt to. I have zero confidence in their ability to write code, therefore I do not trust them with my credit card information.

I've contacted both support@mwomercs.com and support@playspan.com, both have completely ignored me up to this point. If the issue isn't resolved soon, I'm going back to EVE where CCP will happily take my money.

Goddam it this is ****** up.

#2 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

What about the ticket I submitted two days ago? Patience is one thing, but two days without so much as an automated response to say "sorry, we're running slow" is bordering on unacceptable - especially when somebody is trying to throw money at you. :-/

#3 storm petrel

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

i posted one two weeks ago

#4 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

To be fair, I'll update this thread and say that support has contacted me and we're working through the issue.

#5 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

I had this. But I knew why, I'm in the uk right now but my card details on PP were set up when I lived in the USA, so between the card/account being first used one side of the Atlantic and the current purchase being attempted this side the payment gateways anti fraud software flagged it..

Support got back to me in a few days and sorted it however.

#6 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Finally resolved. I got put on some kind of white list and PlaySpan stopped rejecting the order. Yay, I'm a Sabre owner ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users