Answered

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hellshammers

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationhouston, tx

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

The faq,
Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Project Phoenix Premium Time at my discretion?
A: Yes, if you're currently enjoying activated Premium Time, you will still have the option of starting your banked Premium Time after your current time has expired.

The order has been processed. still not giving ability to activate premium time. plan to cancel my order if this is not fixed. Figures. Just started 2 days ago. Is this normal. advertise and not provide service? This may send me back to world of tanks. At least when you buy something there you get it within about 5 min... Has anyone else purchased and activated prem time with the pheonix pack?

#2 CtrlAltWheee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 610 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

I hear what you're saying. In my mind, that premium time comes on October 15 with the mechs.

#3 p8ragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

We get our premium time on October 15 along with all the other PP content. I also purchased overlord but I haven't had my time delivered yet either

#4 Hellshammers

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationhouston, tx

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

real simple they say several time in the faq that it is available. If they do not make it available I will leave. get my money back and not come back. too bad because have been playing battletech since the 80's.

#5 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

You are mistaken, Hell. You will not be given your premium time to use until October 15th along with all of the other contents of the package.

You may be confused because early adopters of the Phoenix Package (those who bought into it prior to July 25th) were given an additional 30 days of premium time that could be used immediately.

When you are given the premium time, it will be added to your premium time "bank" and you can choose to activate it whenever you like, but again, it does not get put into your account unitl October 15.

At no point in the FAQ do they state you will be given your premium time immediately, in fact, several questions are answered with "All items will be delivered on October 15th"

Edited by DEMAX51, 19 September 2013 - 12:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users