Weapon Cool-Down Tooltips

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tynth

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Small countdown timers that you can place/move anywhere on your HUD so you can visibly see cool-down without having to look at the bottom right corner. this would be very beneficial with the new Gauss changes as visible timers seem like a better option than sound only

#2 Redda

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

A few HUD colors options would be Awesome as well.

#3 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

I'd REALLY like to get rid of the 6 orange squares next to my reticle. They have supplied me no actual use as of yet since i'm always looking past them or moving my mouse to see around them. I have mainly gone with audio cues when a weapon is ready to fire, and largly with just the feel of how much time has gone by or distance traveled by my mech helps me a lot to time my shots without being aware of any other audio or visual cue.
It's just clutter for me, so being able to clear it out would be nice...

also a totally different reticle would be nice, that circle is huge and is absolutely terrible for making long range shots. I'm not sure why the lines have to be so thick, it's not like they're going to NOT end up being in the middle, especially true when arm lock is on. It's just thick and gawdy.

Anyways.. lol that's my thoughts on the whole hud thing. I hope when they change it (which they have clarified they will do after UI2.0) it will give a but load of different reticle looks (like a triangle, and the tip top of the triangle is the spot you're aiming, a 2 or up to 8 ticked torso reticle). With opacity, colour, rotational, and size options.

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 29 September 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#4 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

The squares are what you are looking for .You can watch guass cycle on them. Putting recycle on them would be nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users