What Does This Mean?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Hellshammers

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationhouston, tx

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?[/b]
A: Yes, all package-related Premium Time, including the ‘early bird’ Premium time benefit, will be added to your banked Premium Time. Any previously banked Premium Time will be combined with the new Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your banked Premium Time.
This does not say oct 15th like the rest of items clearly stated in faq about everything else.

Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Project Phoenix Premium Time at my discretion?[/b]
A: Yes, if you're currently enjoying activated Premium Time, you will still have the option of starting your banked Premium Time after your current time has expired.

So if I have a day of premium this should be available to use tomorrow.

Q: What if I don’t activate my ‘early bird’ 30 days premium time before October 15?
A: No problem, we'll add any Premium Time from your Project Phoenix package to your banked Premium Time on your account. Ie. Players who purchase the Overlord package and choose not to use their ‘early bird’ Premium Time right away, will have 120 days of Premium Time in their bank on October 15 when Project Phoenix packages are awarded. Note that all banked Premium Time is combined, and once activated the timer countdown will commence.

This is talking about the premium time if early bird and does not apply to normal premium time.

#2 Lan Pyrelight

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

It's not clearly stated but if you scroll down the Phoenix FAQ it states "all items": Q: Will the entire collection of items in each package (ie - Mechs, Badges, Medallions etc) be delivered all on the same date or will different items be provided at different dates?
A: All package contents will be delivered on Oct 15th.

Edited by Lan Pyrelight, 19 September 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#3 Destructicus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationKlendathu

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostLan Pyrelight, on 19 September 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

It's not clearly stated but if you scroll down the Phoenix FAQ it states "all items": Q: Will the entire collection of items in each package (ie - Mechs, Badges, Medallions etc) be delivered all on the same date or will different items be provided at different dates?
A: All package contents will be delivered on Oct 15th.

With the exception of the Early Bird Premium
That was added in the patch just after PP was announced
So my understanding is that you can activate your premium separately from our Premium that is added to your account on October 15th

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users