- - - - -

Cant Get Artemis To Display In Loadout Mode

2 replies to this topic

#1 uglydisease

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

I've trying to ad an artemis to my AS7-D(F), but it doesn't appear on the right hand side (no matter how much money or space I have available, or if I what missile systems I have on that hardpoint) it doesn't even appear red; its just not there. Whats going on? Can only some mech types have artemis? Am I missing something or is this a bug? NOTE: N.M. I figured it out, the artemis is under the upgrade section with the armor and structure upgrades.

Edited by uglydisease, 20 September 2013 - 11:45 PM.

#2 Spawnsalot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

The Artemis system is listed in the upgrade section - the mech icon with the '+' symbol on it, just drag the Artemis box on the right into the guidance system box on the left. When it's installed it will change your lrm launchers to show the Artemis system, it will also make the launchers 1 crit larger and 1 ton heavier.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

Posted Image

Click Loadout, click the upgrades tab (mech diagram with a + ). For my Catapult it clearly displays
  • Armor
  • Structure
  • Heatsinks
  • Artemis
Note that when viewing a mech with no missile hardpoint at all, it will only display Armor, Structure, and Heatsinks. If you really do have an Atlas with no Artemis option in the upgrades tab, please provide a screenshot. (PrntScrn key, automatically screenshots MWO and places it in the Mechwarrior Online/USER/ScreenShots directory)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users