• The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

View PostBurned_Follower said:

Posted Image

Unit(guild) Name: Midnight Cobras

Abbreviation: MNC

Allegiance: We are Mercenaries. So our allegiance is to the highest bidder. ;)

Recruitment Status: Currently Recruiting! We are gearing up for Community warfare. Competitive Pilots needed.

Who/what we're about: We are an old team that once competed seriously back in the MW4 days.

Our current goals: We are currently working on building up our numbers through finding any original MNC members from back in the day and bringing them back into the fold as well as looking for fresh blood to fill our ranks.

Our future goals:Once we get our unit to the size we deem reasonable, we plan on developing a command structure. When that happens you either respect the chain of command or find another unit to play with. We also plan on having training sessions to develop our skills such as firing accuracy, offensive/defensive tactics, etc. We will train in such a way so that we will act as a single unit. We have this attitude because we plan on becoming a very competitive unit for when "Community Warfare" is implemented in MWO and/or when an online competitive championship league is developed by either the MWO fan community or by PGI. We also believe in balancing "being competitive" with "having a good time", so we are not so hyper-competitive that we take the fun out of the game.

What we have to offer: For the moment, we are just focusing on building our numbers and developing our mech skills. So for now, we are offering a small group of seasoned MechWarriors to play with who are focused more on "bettering ourselves" as MechWarriors and not just getting drunk and pugging around. Now, we ALSO do that on occasion, but that's not what we're all about, lol.

So bottom line, we are "presently" offering a group of players who will "watch your six" while in-game, just so long as you "watch our six as well". We believe in teamwork and using our heads because we understand that actually "winning" a match is a lot more fun than losing one. ;)

Requirements for joining the MNC:
1. Download and install Team Speak 3.

2. Have working speakers/headphones and a working mic(I recommend a gaming headset though)

3. Have a good attitude and a deep desire/ambition to reach your potential as a MechWarrior instead of simply walking around and blowing stuff up.

4. A spirit of team work. We, the MNC believe that our true strength will ultimately come from each other, not from having the best possible mech config...so be willing to follow orders and to RECIEVE constructive criticism as well as giving it out.

5. A sense of humor is a MUST. :)

Want to check us out by dropping with us sometime? Then reply here and let us know.

Interested in joining the Midnight Cobras? Then go to our website HERE and register on the Site. Once you've been registered, go to the welcome hall and introduce yourself HERE. Once that is accomplished, we will go from there.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or to leave the question here as a reply.

Sincerely,

Burned_Follower

Posted Image

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 03 August 2015 - 07:37 AM.

#122 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

I am one of the fresh blood, that was not part of MNC back in the day, but this is a cool group and if you are looking for one, than look no further, look up to the post above this one and check out the info, that Burned_Follower posted, all is current and we are waiting for you!

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 30 July 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#123 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:41 AM

This group is ramping up again, let's get on board, great unit to roll with, lets make this happen! Give Serpent 6 a PM or me and I can lead you in the right direction, looking for good pilots that work well together and that can have some fun killing mechs! Organized team drops, lets bring the pain. http://www.midnightcobras.org

Posted Image

#124 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:06 AM

View PostGrendel408, on 31 July 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

Let's shoot for Saturday! :D I'll be in Sonoma, CA on Sunday for the NHRA Nationals :P

Grendel from Blue Star irregulars wants to shoot for this Saturday for organized CW drops, is that a good time for every one to get as many Cobras as we can, what is a good time cobras?

#125 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Calling all Cobras, fire up those reactors and lets roll.

Posted Image

#126 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:41 PM

Currently recruiting!
Posted Image

#127 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Calling all new and experienced players. We do not discriminate, we decimate. Bring your best and try out. You will not be disappointed!

#128 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

Its good to see a familiar unit from the good old MWL days. hope to see you guys on the field.

#129 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:18 PM

Great guys....strongly recommend them.

#130 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

Great to see you Wing 0 and Kwea. Glad that I found this unit, these guys been around a long time, we are going to get things rolling well!

We are recruiting good pilots, come show us your worth! Join an experienced team that works well together!

Posted Image

#131 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:42 PM

View PostSerpent 6, on 22 January 2015 - 06:08 PM, said:

Here you will find the general outline of the all benefits in being a member of the Midnight Cobras.

1. Highly Competitive Atmosphere -
2. Adopted Military Structure (not role-play) -
3. Coordinated Execution -
4. Communication expertise -
5. Awards and Rank programs -
6. Promotions and recognition -
7. Leadership and Command experience -
8. Team Work -
9. Esprit de Corps (Team Pride) -
10. Raffles and Prizes (scheduled) -

Posted Image

#132 Zekeocolypse

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

Yes, I would also like to join. I normally play light fast mechs, as a long range harassment, then as the battle progresses I move up to short range.

Edited by Zekeocolypse, 02 August 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#133 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Zekeocolypse,
Added you in game. Have team running right now. Will send you group inv and TS in game.

#134 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

Had fun dropping with you Zeke! Hope to see ya tomorrow, have a good one!

Midnight Cobras currently recruiting, come drop with us, you will have a ball!

#135 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

View Postbenweasel8 said:

Hey guys we are still looking for skilled pilots for all battlefield roles we are growing in numbers and fine tuning our mechs and tactics. Dont waste time puging it out join up hone your skills and get ahead and start community warfare with one of the strongest longest running merc corps in the inner sphere.

Calling all eligible pilots, The Midnight Cobras are firing up the reactors. Come bring your game and show us your metal!

Posted Image

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 03 August 2015 - 07:37 AM.

#136 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

View PostJohn Cook said:

Guess Serp covered all the serious stuff...

I'll add this:

We strive to be a competitive, in your face unit... but most importantly, have fun, relax and unwind from real life, some of us are old farts in our 30's that have played since mechwarrior 2 ("Veterans"), but do have some young guns to equalize experience with reflexes.

If you are 18+, like to have fun, and enjoy stompy robots and beer(21 years in the states...boring), then consider jumping on comms, play a few games and meet the peeps here.

See you on the field.

Posted Image

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 03 August 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#137 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:33 AM

This new mech select screen being implemented today looks cool! Will be able to see your patterns and colors as well, sound like.

http://mwomercs.com/...t-preview-video

#138 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

Video from NGNG on this link, describing today's patch in some detail. http://nogutsnogalaxy.net/

#139 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:41 PM

How does every one like the new mechlab. Took me a while to go in and lock in all my mechs patterns and colors, but it was fun! Got all my Midnight cobra colors on the paint sell, so I am rocking some new paint and patterns.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 04 August 2015 - 09:45 PM.

#140 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

My commanding officer wants skilled pilots to come fill our ranks, come show us what you got, that you have what it takes. I am not sure what he looks like but I imagine he looks something like this! :D

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users