5 replies to this topic

#1 Fat Amy

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Seriously. It´s the 22nd. Why is the "Beta"-sign still up there? Is it a technical issue? I dont read all these forums. There has to be a reason. Otherwise this is getting ridonculous.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Uhm... where?

You might want to clear the cache of your browser. The beta sign is gone since the 17th.

#3 Zphyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 703 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Clear the cache... or simply Ctrl+F5 to refresh.

#4 Fat Amy

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

You´re right.

Isn´t it kinda sad? I never thought of that, I just assumed PGI didn´t remove it. I´m really not a PGI-basher. Love the game, love what they´re doing with it. They just are so ridiculously slow in the development that I wouldn´t have been in the least surprised if it actually had taken them a week from launch to remove that sign... ;-)

Thanks for enlightening me, though!

#5 jimreynor

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

haw the f.... to start the game

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postjimreynor, on 24 September 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

haw the f.... to start the game

How about, you tell us, what exactly your problem is? We might be able to help you then.

I'll start with directing you to the top of the page where you will find a "download now" link.
You'll need to download the installer and run it. After that you'll have to patch the game to the current version. It will do so automatically, when you start the launcher.
If you have problems with one of those a few more details might be helpful for us. Among others, your system-specs, operating system, is your anti-virus Avast or not, are your drivers up to date and so on.

Please note that this a forum section for the website and the forum.
For technical help to the game you can visit this one: http://mwomercs.com/...rt-workarounds/
You might also want to read up on the Code of Conduct and the uniform code of Mechwarrior justice.

Edited by Egomane, 24 September 2013 - 05:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users