Lyran Loyalist

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sneak78

• PipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • Senior Corporal
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Greetings, fellow loyalists to house Steiner. I am somewhat new to MWO - eventhough I've played BT off-and-on in various forms the last 20 years. I have also been a loyalist to house Steiner for all those 20ish years, starting at my first MUSE 3058 where I was recruited into the Lyran Alliance. If there is a Collection of Steiner loyalists looking for pilots to join - I'd like to sign up. I am not an ace by any standard, but having mastered the basics of the game I find I get those 3-4 kill 400-500 dmg games at times - even if not quite as much as I'd like. :P ATM, my only mech is the SDR-5D (naturally renamed SDR-5S), as I've purchased the Phoenix package. To be honest, I was quite interested in joining MWO when it first started out - but when I found out there wasnt going to be any TDR's, I swore not to play untill there was. And this october, there will be :P Anyway, saving my Money for rebuilding my TDR's, once Phoenix comes around.. So, if anyone wants a scout TDR-pilot-in-waiting - get in touch.

#2 Malleus011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Greetings!

Allow me to invite you to check out the Skye Rangers:

http://mwomercs.com/...gade-wants-you/

We're a large outfit, with more than 400 active pilots in the last thirty days alone. A lot of us are old school players with many years experience in the various Battletech titles.

The Rangers have multiple brigades; each with their own flavor; from the more competitive units like the 1st Skye Jaegers to the casual 'fun-boom-boom' units like the Skye Province Militia.

Give us a look, we'd be glad to have you.

Thanks!

#3 Sneak78

• PipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • Senior Corporal
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Oh wow.. You responded to my post minutes after I posted. I'll certainly check out your webpage, having skimmed a Little while patching, it certainly feels welcoming ;) I'd have done so sooner, but I'm a bit new to this type of forum, viewing the posts in my profile it only showed my own - so I didnt realise anyone had responded. XD Anyway, I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users