- - - - -

Converting Mech Xp To Gxp?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Abuse KING

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

I read some hot tip about this on teh loading screen but cant seem to see anything like that in game.... any help please?

Also i dunn if im doing something wrong but the amount of gxp that is needed to upgrade skillls is huge ud have 2 play hundreds of games to upgrade a skill or 2 is that correct?

#2 Ingga Raokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

yeap, gathering gxp is really takes your time,

so, instead, if you have mastered (or elite) one of your mech, then you will still gain mech exp and they will be no use, to speed up the gxp grinding, simply convert you leftover mech xp to gxp at mc price. 1mc for 25gxp.

best is when double xp conversion. 1mc for 50gxp.

Edited by Ingga Raokai, 25 September 2013 - 05:03 AM.

#3 Kain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationZenith-Jumppoint, Tukayyid

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

You can convert Mech Xp to GXP through:
Pilot Lab > Mech Trees > "Select a mech you own" > "Click on exchange XP"

This will cost MC though.

And yes, the grind for GXP is pretty steep, that is why they want you to exchange your Mech XP to GXP through spending MC ;)

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

You do it in the pilot lab. You will need the mech to have all the basic skills purchased, and you will require a small amount of MC to spend.

#5 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostAbuse KING, on 25 September 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

I read some hot tip about this on teh loading screen but cant seem to see anything like that in game.... any help please?

Also i dunn if im doing something wrong but the amount of gxp that is needed to upgrade skillls is huge ud have 2 play hundreds of games to upgrade a skill or 2 is that correct?

Go to pilot lab and select a mech that has a ton of XP...you will see a button allowing you to convert it ti GXP for a price. It is actually fairly cheap IMO.

I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out where this conversion button is. But it is only on the Pilot-lab screen for that specific mech, and only if you have XP available to convert.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users