War Thunder

5 replies to this topic

#1 Sybreed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostPropagandaWar, on 23 September 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Bad to you, fine to my friends that play. Don't worry though me and mine have are of low intellect and are easily amused (one of the reasons why I prefer to play real mode only on War Thunder). Also yes those of us left playing.

Yeah but that Mods IGP Niko........ I'll just leave it at that.

historical mode is the only mode :P German planes FTW! (or did you mean full realistic battle?)

Edited by Sybreed, 23 September 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#2 RedThirteen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 159 posts
  • LocationRockets

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostSybreed, on 23 September 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

historical mode is the only mode :P German planes FTW! (or did you mean full realistic battle?)

hmm.. assuming that MWO obtains sufficient playerbase we should have a complete simulation mode - All the buttons in le cockpit are critical to the operation of the mechwarrior, and if you don't hit them in the right order your pants will explode. finger the presses buttons is controlled by LMB, RMB for rocker switches, Shift for other switches. hand placement managed by arrow keys.

#3 PropagandaWar

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,495 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostSybreed, on 23 September 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

full realistic battles I would love historical if it was fpv only. Germans have the fastest queue times so im playing them a lot. If you want to ever play Sy and your crew doesn't go over to my TS server thecrows.teamspeak3.net. Im not great but ill fly and so will a few others (Just had 2 pick up joysticks to play).

#4 Sybreed

• 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostPropagandaWar, on 23 September 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

full realistic battles I would love historical if it was fpv only. Germans have the fastest queue times so im playing them a lot. If you want to ever play Sy and your crew doesn't go over to my TS server thecrows.teamspeak3.net. Im not great but ill fly and so will a few others (Just had 2 pick up joysticks to play).

hmm, I'll have to try playing with my joystick again (well that sounded weird). I tried once before, but in arcade mode and got completely pwned. Aiming is a lot harder with a joystick.... still, I wouldn't mind giving it a second chance in FRB since everyone has to use one and it's in FPV. I heard the queues are insanely long though.

#5 PropagandaWar

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,495 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostSybreed, on 23 September 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

hmm, I'll have to try playing with my joystick again (well that sounded weird). I tried once before, but in arcade mode and got completely pwned. Aiming is a lot harder with a joystick.... still, I wouldn't mind giving it a second chance in FRB since everyone has to use one and it's in FPV. I heard the queues are insanely long though.

german queues are less than a minute lately. Yeah use the "Controller" for the plane and my mouse to look around helps keep an eye on peeps especially with no reticle.

#6 Sybreed

• 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

do you still have red dots or something that makes you distinguish friends from foes?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users