New Missions

No replies to this topic

#1 Gurimwulf

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Not sure if anybody has put this out there (though with so many players and fans of BTech and Mwarrior, I'm sure its has); however, I wanted to make these suggestions for new missions. 1) Last Mech Standing - No base to capture. No resource runs. Pure Kill or be Killed 2) House Mission Campaigns - Each House hiring Mercs (You) to capture bases, resources, etc. which could be one or more missions chained together. Mission Chains would be hard on the mercs since they would require resupply missions perhaps since ammo is only finite...or just forego the who resupply since they took out repair. 3) Clan Campaigns - Much like the House. Which brings me to the suggestion of House and Clan Faction Reputation. Missions build the reputations for those respective House/Clan. Reputation earned allows you access to House/Clan Mechs, lower cost on equipment, etc. These campaigns can also be used to make the game more dynamic in which Houses/Clans gain/conquer planets which affect the overall map and players actions have a direct impact on this. A Galactic Map of the MechWarrior Universe changes to show which Houses/Clans have what territory. This is just the start!

Edited by Gurimwulf, 26 September 2013 - 09:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users