Sep 27Th - Cold Blood Sale

90 replies to this topic

#81 EinsteinEMC

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostJSmith7784, on 29 September 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

How come every time they make a sale or announcement all the trolls and "founders" come running to bash PGI? I swear it seems like they are just waiting for a dev to post anything so they can cry like little spoiled children. This is the thing I hate most about this game and the main reason I don't post much.

It's a sale and he tried to come up with a story to make it fun to read. If you don't like it or enjoy it move on. If you don't like the sale then don't buy anything. As always the "internet/forum tough guys" have to post negative things and throw "low blows" at the devs.

I like this game, sure it needs improvements, but they are doing a better job than 99% of us could. If you don't like it then go use your great ideas and make a better game, oh wait you don't know how to... Hmmm....

I'm sure the devs already know this, but most of us think you're doing a good job. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what you have coming next. Thanks for all your effort in bringing the mechwarrior game back to life.

This.

There are too many whinny ****** on this forums, regardless of topic. "Mimimi, if I cry loud enough, mommy will buy me icecream"

Pathetic.

Playing game after 3 months again. After 50 games thinking: Runs flaweless. Introduced reasond waepon balancing system. Nicely redone the Gauss. Seen every waepon type with an equal distribution on the battlefield. Feel nothing is op. Really like the bigger team size.

Might buy MC again for premium and garage. Will have played 200+ games then for free.
Thanks Piranha Games.

Edited by EinsteinEMC, 29 September 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#82 Jay Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 436 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for the sale, picked up the Tartan Red and Blues colours and they look great.

#83 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

yes thanks for the sale. I got all the camo blues. Hope i can catch the yellows on sale again sometime. I was broke for that one.

#84 Dr B00t

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 496 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostVegentius, on 27 September 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

No offence, eh? Please, try looking at someone's location stamped right there in plain sight on their forum profile before making assumptions. He's clearly from Montreal so my guess is that english isn't his native language. How many languages are you able to speak, not to mention read and, or write? Please, do me a favor and write your sure to be witty comeback in french.

The sheer idiocy in these forums has become so ridiculous I wonder why you folks are still playing this game, let alone continually posting in the forums. It must make you all feel real good trying to belittle other's. The majority of you posting can't even write a sentence or a paragraph without editing them, and even then the grammar is still humiliating, but at least that much is good for a laugh.

ove bababoke's response is a prime example.

classic

#85 cobaltdragon

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Do the devs of these games not understand that the majority of people get paid on either Thursday or Friday? Oh and paid bi-weekly. Ridiculous sale dates. Give me a break.

Edited by cobaltdragon, 30 September 2013 - 02:12 AM.

#86 Ahasver

• PipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 99 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

View Postcobaltdragon, on 30 September 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Do the devs of these games not understand that the majority of people get paid on either Thursday or Friday? Oh and paid bi-weekly. Ridiculous sale dates. Give me a break.

What majority would THAT be?
I have never come across anyone who was payed bi weekly ... I mean it was like that in the olde days here too ... but that is like my Grandfather.

#87 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

View PostAhasver, on 30 September 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

What majority would THAT be?
I have never come across anyone who was payed bi weekly ... I mean it was like that in the olde days here too ... but that is like my Grandfather.

I get paid every 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure I've been paid every two weeks for the last 20 years in all my jobs.

Although I don't understand what his complaint is about ridiculous sale dates...

#88 Ahasver

• PipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 99 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

Really? As I said, here in Germany that is not done all too often if at all. We are paid monthly (mostly).

#89 FerretGR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostAhasver, on 30 September 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

Really? As I said, here in Germany that is not done all too often if at all. We are paid monthly (mostly).

Either way, it's a ridiculous complaint that cobaltdragon mase. Who cares when you get paid? Do you only buy stuff on payday? What if you need food and payday is a week away? Nonsense. The things that some folks will complain about around here!

#90 Huntrava

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Cool skins.

It would be nice if there were some working mechs to go with it.

#91 -Muta-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 749 posts
  • Locationstill remains a mistery.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

I want some neon light added to my mech

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users