1 reply to this topic

#1 _Rorschach_

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hi,

so yesterday I lost around 2.5 MCbills. I spent some time this weekend getting the last of my Catapult K2 Elite skills so I could master my C1 and sell the K2. Problem is, once I had the XP for the last skill, I was briefly distracted by real life. Once I got back to mech warrior-y things I remembered that I wanted to sell the mech, so I did. And then came the realization that I now had several thousand XP I could not spend since I no longer had the mech, which meant I couldn't master my C1. That sucked.

I ended up buying a K2, owning it for about 15 seconds (the time required to go to the pilot lab and buy the last elite skill) and loosing around 2.5 MCbills re-selling it at half the purchase price.

tl,dr: If the amount of mech XP earned would be shown for every mech in the mech lab selection list on the bottom screen I wouldn't have done something that stupid. Maybe such a feature could be integrated in UI 2.0? A more verbose warning when selling the mech would also be helpful (adding for example "You have xyz unspent MXP with this mech that cannot be spent once the mech is sold" to the confirmation dialog).

Oh, and if someone could reimburse me the 2.5 MCbills that'd make me really happy. I know it was my fault, but maybe someone at PGI will take pity on me B)

that is all
- pack.wolf

#2 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

might be nice if we could level mechs on the basics even if we dont own them anymore & forgot to level them, but did own them in the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users