Hacking

No replies to this topic

#1 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Found out their is hacking in MWO. I thought it was just me, but today had one round, and found one mech with more power than usual became true. In the past, found a Raven with 5 PPCs. But dam..that was one easy kill raven (one shot) Before I could get name, their was to many names using ravens, and were dead. You can hardly pick out name even in battle. The color font is dark blue, and hard to read in areas. Was to late to get name. Today, found a Jagermech with 6 Machine guns, 2 LBXs and 2 Large lasers. Thinking to myself...ah...their is probably a Jagermech that has that ability, and he removed all his armor to fit that. In the Jagermech category, and one of those you only can fit 6 ballistics, 1 laser, 2 missles. Some mechs I have encountered have super armor, truly impossible to put down (even lights), and I have said to myself, I am sure that is a hack. Reason I bring this up, is due their is so much denial, that no one can hack MWO. Well, its been spotted today, and my founding in the past were correct.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users